𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

You jolt awake, thankfully not waking Eren from his slumber.

The house is quiet and you try to calm yourself. You rest your face in your hand softly and try to calm yourself down from the nightmare that woke you suddenly.

Looking over after you've calmed a bit, you frown. That nightmare of yours felt so real. Wiping the beads of sweat off your forehead you get out of bed.

You can't believe the thought of killing Eren again, crossed your mind. He's sleeping so peacefully, if you wanted to, you could end it all right now. Make it simple. Grabbing a knife and cutting his nape and eventually decapitating him. You will have won.

But you turn your back to him, letting out a sigh and heading into the kitchen. Nicolo is sitting there on the couch, reading something while Sasha lies against him, asleep. You smile softly and move by quickly into the kitchen to get a drink.

You stare at the ground and lean against the counter after pouring some water into a glass.

Lifting your hand carefully, you stare at it. It was covered in blood in that nightmare. Who's blood? You can't even remember. Everything was moving so fast for you to keep up.

Nicolo appears in the doorway, looking at you. "Are you okay?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine. How are you doing? You seem to be pretty happy." You say, sending him a smile.

"I took her to the room so she could sleep better," Nicolo says, walking closer to you. "What were you thinking about? Did something happen?"

You let out a sigh. "I just woke up from a nightmare. I wanted some water...so here I am."

He nods and leans against the counter beside you.

A strange silence hung in the air between you. He's glancing at you and you know what he wants to say.

"If I'm being honest, I never really saw him as an enemy. He was always so...kind to me. But maybe it was just because..." You stop yourself from revealing that Eren knew about everything. "It doesn't matter. I'm tired."

You wash the cup and put it back where you got it. Nicolo then grabs your hand before you can pass him up. "As long as your mind is set straight, we can do this. We can stay here and live."

He's right.

You nod in response, pulling your hand away. "I don't plan on changing my mind again. Even if it doesn't work out, I think you should stay here. Unlike me, you fit in. And the others like you."

"I wouldn't stay here without you," Nicolo replies.

Tilting your head, you look into his eyes. "Well, we're just going to have to see how it plays out. Either way, we are destined for death."

Nicolo's eyes widen at your words and you finally pass him up, heading back into the room to be with Eren again.

Carefully, you climb into the bed with him and he turns.

"Sorry did I wake you?" You lay down and watch as he yawns.

He shrugs. "Maybe. I woke up when you got out of bed. You okay?"

Before responding, you calmly let out a long breath. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just went and got some water. Nicolo was in there so I talked to him for a moment."

You both lie there and stare at each other before he breaks the silence and scoots closer to you. "You should move in with me."

A soft laugh escapes your lips. "You're kidding, right?"

He grins and shakes his head. "I'm serious. What's the worst that could happen? I'm sure you will be here a lot..."

Eren messes with the strap to your tank top, letting it fall down your shoulder.

"I'd have to think about it. I still have to watch out for that shithead and make sure he doesn't go on a fucking rampage." You let out a sigh, pushing his arm away.

Eren leans up, looking down at you. For a moment, he scans your face for any emotion and then leans down to place his lips upon yours.

You grab ahold of his face as you deepen the kiss. "Goodnight."

Pulling away from him, he's watching as you now turn your back to him. "Oh come on, you can't tease me like that."

-

join my discord server

join my discord server .gg/anonymous

sorry that it's been taking me so long to update. I work all the time now, so it just consumes me. and then on my days off, I'm always busy