𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼

It's still early in the morning, and you're awake alone. You're seated at the table, in the dark, listening to the bird's chirp as you remember those words you said. "Nothings going to make me change my mind."

You rest your chin in the palm of your hand. Everything's changing. Things have changed. You're falling for him hard. Suddenly, you laugh to yourself. A human was sent to kill Eren Jaeger, a very dangerous person capable of destroying the whole world.

It hasn't even been that long since you've been here.

Being alone with your thoughts is so dangerous, especially right now. It's starting to make your head pound. It doesn't help that these past few days have been extremely eventful.

And it seems everything is moving so fast, but so slow at the same time that it's making your head spin.

Nicolo steps into the kitchen and you turn slightly to look over at him. "Are you ready to go? We should probably head home."

You sigh and nod. Standing from the table, you walk down to Eren's room. You gather your belongings and start to head for the door but whenever you open it, Eren is standing there.

"I'm heading back to the house with Nicolo. I just came to get my things." You say as you brush past him in a hurry.

His eyes follow you. "Already? It's so early and I just woke up."

As he watches you gather everything, he leans up against the doorframe and lifts a brow when you finally look at him. "I've just been thinking a lot. And we should go home, Barrett is like a dog. We can't leave him alone long...or at all."

You're walking toward him and when you reach him, he grabs your face which almost makes you melt. He's staring at you with a serious look on his face and it almost worries you. Reaching up, you place a hand on his arm.

He's leaning for a kiss, so you allow it, pressing your lips against his softly. "You're right. I'll see you soon." Eren pulls back.

You go in for another kiss before stepping out of the room.

Nicolo is waiting for you and both of you exit out the front door together.

The walk to the house is silent, but not awkward. Everything that needed to be said has already been said.

Wrapping your hand around the knob, you open the door.

The house is completely trashed.

"That bastard." You say, walking straight back to your room. You don't own much except for what you brought from Marley. You lay on the floor, looking underneath the bed where you put your bag. It's gone.

The letter to Eren is in that bag. Everything is there.

You get up from the floor and look into his room. Walking to the living room, you place your hands on your hips. "He took our shit and ran like a pussy. We're fucked."

Nicolo doesn't even know what to say.

The room is spinning for both of you. You know you need to do something, but there's not much you can actually do.

"There's no telling how long he's been gone either. Fuck!" You punch the wall in frustration, your fist going directly through it.

Pulling it out, you don't even care about the pain.

Just when you wanted to believe that things would calm down with all of this. "We can either leave now, or I can talk to Eren about anything he may know. But whatever we may decide to do, I don't believe it'll help us or make anything different. We just have to figure this out somehow."

"This is war," Nicolo says looking over at you.

You walk over to him, grabbing hold of his shoulders. "This is not war. They may come after us, but we're here because they couldn't kill Eren. I don't think they're ready for war. Once he tells them, we're targets. We have committed treason."

"How can you be so sure of yourself?" He asks, making your eyes widen.

Dropping your hands, you allow them to fall to your sides. "I'm not. I guess I'm just trying to make the situation sound better for us." You shake your head. "I have to talk to Eren...maybe he knows something that can help us."

-

almost done with this fic, I'm trying to hurry the fastest I can without fucking anything up with the story

almost done with this fic, I'm trying to hurry the fastest I can without fucking anything up with the story. also, I work so much it's crazy.