⚡26

The sea whispered out to him, calling him as the cool breeze brushed against his cool skin. He was alone in the safe haven Jungkook had showed him days prior. It was where they'd made love for the first time and more times after that. It was their place now. But this time he was alone as the moon glowed in the sky, marveling in its own rippled reflection below it. The waves crashed on the stones that surrounded the cave beneath him, the sound so loud into the quiet night, it felt like the earth was trembling.

A soft filter of light painted his face as he looked at his phone screen. He was texting Taehyung. The blue haired man had said he wanted to talk to him. To apologize for all that he had done. And he did. Over and over until Jimin had had enough and told him to stop.

The small blond sat on the freshly washed quilt that was ever present in the cave as his back pressed against the cave wall. He was wearing one of Jungkook's sweaters with sweatpants because of the cool night. His knees were pressed up to his chest and his phone perched on them delicately as he read Taehyung's messages.

His mind suddenly ran on Yoongi and he wondered if he was the reason the platinum haired man wasn't on the vacation with his friends. JK had said he was there most of the time. It would have been nice to finally say thank you for clearing everything up. Although, was that really necessary since Yoongi had punched him?

Jimin scoffed to himself. There was a possibility Yoongi told Taehyung the truth so that he would break up with Hobi and he could get him all to himself. But at that point, Jimin didn't care anymore. He decided he would just stay away from both Hobi and Yoongi for the time being.

Jimin's eyes found a shadow that was nearing him in the dark and he smiled. "Missed me so soon?"

Jungkook chuckled as he sat beside him on the quilt, "You were gone for almost two hours. I just thought I'd come check on you to see if you're okay." He scooted closer to the smaller and placed an arm around him, pulling him flush against him.

The champagne pink that dusted Jimin's cheeks were hidden in the dim lighting, he smiled and bit his lip as he delighted in the gesture, knowing how Jungkook liked being close to him. He snuggled into the more muscular male, embracing the warmth that wafted from him and his wonderful musky smell amalgamated with his cologne and their shower gel.

"I'm okay Koo. He just wanted to apologize again I guess. I had to tell him to stop. He said he wants to talk when we get back from the break. He wants us to be how we were before. But I think we'll be a long way from that. What happened just shows that he didn't trust me as a friend." Jimin sighed.

"Yeah. I get it. Just remember you have the upper hand here. So it's all up to you and how you want to handle the situation." The smaller nodded as he listened to the words of his lover. Jimin knew whatever happened now was all in his hands. He could choose to end his and Taehyung's friendship. Or he could choose to mend it.

His problem however, was that he didn't know which one he wanted to do. Taehyung had really hurt him. But had he made the right decision in not telling him about Hobi when he had found out the first instance?

"You're thinking too much baby." JK leaned over and pressed a soft kiss to Jimin's forehead. "Maybe I can cheer you up with some news?"

Jimin looked up at the older, "What is it?"

"Jin booked us for a road trip. We're going to explore the city tomorrow. Would you like that?"

Jimin brightened as he pushed off Jungkook with a squeal, "I'd love it! I can't wait! Where are we going?"

"Uh...I heard him mention something about the zoo and an amusement park that's in town now among a few other things." Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly. But deep down he was cooing as even in the dim lighting he could see Jimin glowing with happiness and excitement and he loved it. He shivered as the breeze rustled his thin white shirt. "Can we go inside now? The others were just about to go watch a movie."

Jimin nodded, "Yes, of course." They got up and Jimin folded the quilt and placed it into its hiding spot.

"I wanted to ask something else too." Jungkook said as he stood by the entrance of the cave waiting for Jimin to catch up to him.

"Okay?" Jimin stood next to him, waiting patiently.

"I want us to go shopping. Well...I want you to buy the clothes you want to wear. I mean like...the skirts and all that." He looked down on Jimin's sweet angelic face as the moonlight illuminated his beauty. He could tell Jimin was unsure as he stood there biting his bottom lip in thought.

"I want you to be yourself Jimin. No matter what anyone says, I want you to wear what you feel comfortable in. I will protect you with all I have.  If someone says something and I'm there I will set them straight. And if I'm not there I will hold you and wipe your tears if you cry. But...it shouldn't make you cry baby. They don't matter. All that matters is that I like you just the way you are." Jungkook lifted his hands to cup Jimin's face, angling it towards him.

Diamonds sparkled around Jimin's beautiful eyes, reflecting the soft glow of the fluorescent moon. "I want to. But...I don't think I'm strong enough-"

"Baby you don't need to be strong because I'll be your strength, okay? I wont ever leave your side. You find me anytime you want. I'm yours and I will always be there for you." Jungkook lowered his head to plant a passionate kiss on the younger's full lips, igniting a fire in Jimin that started to burn brightly.

He pulled away with a huff of breath, "Are you sure it's not just because you want to see my ass in a mini-skirt?"

Jungkook grinned as he lowered his hands to Jimin's full backside and hummed in pleasure, "You do have the most amazing ass I've ever seen. So that would be a total bonus."

Jimin yelped as the taller squeezed his flesh. He glared at him playfully and slapped his chest. "Stop being a little perv."

"Only for you my baby."

~

🥰🥰🥰 Somehow I enjoyed writing this chapter more than I should have. Lol.

Question for the next chapter: Are you guys okay with or interested in cross dressing?

Let me know lovelies. Thank you so much for all your feedback and comments. They mean the world to me❤❤❤💜💜

Borahae, Khaydia.