⚡21

Jungkook closed his eyes and shook his head in embarrassment, "Um no, that's not what I meant. I know what to do but...like...I don't know if I should. This is new. I just...I want this to be perfect because you're perfect and I feel like a completely different person when I'm with you."

Jimin bit his lip. He didn't want to laugh because he didn't want to embarrass the taller. "It's okay Jungkook. We can do it together. But...we're not even dating. Let's take this slow. I know you're just now realizing things but I think you should take some time to really think about this. You've been asexual for years. I don't want you to feel like you're rushing."

Jungkook swallowed and nodded. He pouted as Jimin slipped off his lap. "Are you still going home?"

Jimin laughed a little, " I didn't even tell my mom I was coming." He turned to look at Jungkook, "I think...I think I'll stick around for a few days. Or not...I didn't even ask you what you're doing for the holidays."

"Oh...um...I don't know. I'll probably just hang out with Joon and Jin. My parents are back in Korea and they're saving to come out together for my graduation next year." JK shrugged.

"Oh. That's cool. So you're going to stay with your aunt and uncle or stay here?"

"Oh, Joon's parents travel a lot so they have a place here. I'm not sure if they'll be here over the holidays but we usually just go there when we get a break. It's pretty big so there's space for all of us. I'm sure they'd invite you if you had actually spoken to them." Jungkook glanced at the smaller who looked away.

"I'm sorry. I guess I knew you'd try to convince me to stay."

"And you didn't want us to?"

Jimin paused. He wasn't really sure what he wanted previously. But now he knew he wanted to stay. Not only because Jungkook liked him, but because the raven haired man was right. He needed to stop running like a coward.

"I...can we go see them now?" Jimin asked, changing the subject.

Jungkook peered over at the tiny male, knowing he was trying to divert, "Sure. Jin has been asking for you." JK got up and gathered up Jimin's bags along with his own things.

Now that Jimin knew Jungkook liked him, he saw his kindness in a whole different light. It was so sweet. The big bad wolf was a complete and utter teddy bear and Jimin's heart swelled as he smiled brightly, "I can help with some of the bags, you know?"

JK picked up Lightning and slipped his bag pack off his shoulder, "Here. It's pretty light, only two notebooks." He handed it to Jimin who giggled.

"I can carry heavy things Kookie. But whatever. Suit yourself. Last one to Jin's is a loser!" Jimin didn't even wait a beat before bounding off on his skateboard, leaving JK to snicker, shake his head and follow him.

When he finally got to the dorm room, Namjoon opened the door and he could see Jimin and Jin all snuggled up together on the couch.

"Hey man. Jimin said you were right behind him but you took a while." Joon bro hugged him as he came inside.

"Kookie where are my bags?" Jimin asked as he lifted his head and saw him come in.

"I left them back at my dorm."

"Kookie?" Jin giggled, "That's interesting."

JK glared at him as he took a seat on one of the adjacent single couches. "Only he gets to call me that," he said, pointing to Jimin.

The little blond hid his blushing face on Jin's arm as Joon walked in and handed JK a beer.

"So? What are we doing for the break?"