⚡️skHATEr: Revelations⚡️

And so here it is my patient petals. The secret that we've all wanted to know. The secret that Jimin never found out. But your lovely author here decided that it is finally time to reveal the secret of the century...

Web of Deception:

Twelve Years Ago...

Hoseok
It all began with a lie. Hoseok met Yoongi at a party one night and instantly hit it off. His intricate web of deception started with the answer to one simple question.

"Do you have a lover?" Yoongi's breath misted Hoseok's face, he was so close the red haired male could taste his minty toothpaste on his tongue.

The simple breath electrified the dancer, causing him to shudder and lose his mind, wanting to close the gap between their desperate lips, "No."

The word came out as a breathless moan as he surged forward and connected their lips. And that was where it all began. Hoseok was with Taehyung emotionally but he was with Yoongi physically. For him, it was a win win.

Enter Taehyung. Better yet, enter Jimin, who completely desecrated Hoseok's dynamic with just a flap of lips. Of course the two timer had no idea that Jimin would get caught up in Yoongi's circle of friends. But, he did. And it was so sudden that Hobi had no time to think of a solid plan that wouldn't allow him to get caught.

So when Jimin finally learned the truth and haunted his dreams numerous times, Hobi had to protect his web of deception by adding to it, to make it stronger. He told Taehyung a lie that would inadvertently pull Jimin to the core of his deception and put him in danger for weeks to come.

Taehyung
Taehyung was a mere pawn in the game. He was clueless and blinded by his love for the gorgeous, sexy, mature, red headed dancer. In his eyes, Hoseok could do no wrong. So when he told him about Jimin, he was absolutely torn between him best friend and his lover.

"Because Jimin kissed me! He told me to break up with you so him and I could be together!" Hobi screamed at him.

Taehyung immediately got up, denial coursing through his veins. He shook his head, "No, Jimin wouldn't do that. He-"

"Baby, look at me. I love you more than anything in this world. Meanwhile look at Jimin, he has been avoiding us- you, like a plague. Haven't you realized that he hasn't even asked to hang out with you or anything? I'm not lying Tae." The sincerity in Hobi's voice was enough to drive him to the edge.

His mind convinced him, after realizing that he and Jimin had been distant for a couple days in fact, that Hobi, the love of his life, was telling the truth.

After his denial came anger. He had wanted to march over to his dorm and confront his best friend. But Hobi placated him with the most wonderful words, kisses and touches. The sex they had that night was the best they'd ever had.

But after his high, he went back to his dorm with a more confused brain than ever. So when he saw Jimin, his hands acted quicker than his brain. They didn't speak after that and the blue haired male wrapped himself in Hobi's cocoon.

He started staying with him, and a few days later Hobi had a cat eyed male constantly coming over for a project. His name was Yoongi. He was cute. But Taehyung hated the way Hobi laughed with him. He hated how they barely spent time together anymore and their free evenings were basically him third wheeling the not so productive pair.

But all that changed one evening when Yoongi showed up early when Hobi hadn't yet returned from school. So Taehyung let him in and that led to...more.

"So, what-"

Yoongi held up a hand to stop the blue haired male, they were seated side by side on the two cushion couch. "I have something to tell you."