⚡2

When Jimin got to his dorm that night, he was dead tired. His body had been bent and stretched in places he didn't even know had been possible.

He headed straight for his room to get a quick, warm shower, he was starving.

He hoped Taehyung had at least cooked something.

He and Tae shared a dorm together, although he knew the blue haired male would mostly be with his boyfriend who actually had an apartment of his own off campus.

But since Tae hadn't told him he would be out, he assumed he was home.

He stayed longer than he planned to in the shower. The warm spray of water massaging and loosening up some of the tension in his muscles.

After, he dried himself and put on some boxers and an oversized red sweatshirt.

He made his way out of his room and went to knock on Taehyung's door that was right in front of his. "Tae?"

"Chim! When did you get home?" He heard the distant voice of Taehyung behind the door. Then his friend opened it a second later.

"I came a while ago and showered. Did you by any chance cook anything?" Jimin asked as they both walked to the kitchen.

"I did. Help yourself my friend. How was class? Any hot guys?" Tae asked excitedly as he sat on a chair by the small table.

"Taehyung! I'm not here for the boys. I'm here to learn you big doofus! And class was very...stretchful?" Jimin sighed as he plated some of the rice and chicken Tae had made.

"That bad huh?"

"I've been bent in ways I didn't know I could bend Tae. It was just the first class and I feel like I'm subpar already." The blond went and sat in front of his friend and began eating.

"So no hot guys to get you through the year?" Tae snickered.

"Tae! I couldn't even focus on that."

"Look Chim, I've seen you dance, you are amazing. Just do your thing and follow their rules and you'll do great. If you, who's already flexible enough is complaining about stretching then I feel for you." Tae said apologetically.

Jimin pouted as he chewed, "Tell me about it."

"Well, do you want to meet Hobi and I at Shake Shack after your first class tomorrow?"

"Third wheeling again?" Jimin scrunched his nose.

Tae grinned, "Only until you make some friends or find a boy toy." He wiggled his brows.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Fine. And I'm not looking for a bloody boy toy thank you very much!"

--

Jimin walked out of his theory class with his bag over his shoulder and Rock Bison tucked under his arm.

It was 11 and he had promised to meet Tae and Hobi at the Shake Shack.

As he was about to put down his board he heard a voice beside him.

"I like your skateboard."

Jimin glanced over to see a handsome guy walking along side him. Typical boy next door with blond hair and blue eyes, he was rather cute.

"Uh, thank you. Do you skate?" Jimin, always the social butterfly and willing to make a friend, prolonged the conversation.

"Ah, na. Never have actually. It's funny, other than you I've only seen one other guy who skates around here." The guy shrugged.

Jimin perked up, "Really? Who's that? Is he in our class?" It would be nice to have someone like him around.

The guy frowned a little, "I don't think so. I think he's a film major or something. But he's the complete opposite of you."