⚡12

The movie was at half time break and Jin, Joon and Yoongi had gone to the bathroom. Leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone together.

"Are you cold?"

Jimin heard Jungkook's question, but refused to answer. Every time they spoke they argued and Jimin wasn't up for it. He slipped out his phone and began scrolling through Instagram.

Jungkook sighed and ran his hand over his face, "Tiny, come on. Just...I'm..." Jungkook cleared his throat. Was he about to apologise? What the fuck?

Jimin looked up at him, "You're?"

Jungkook swallowed, "Just tell me if you're cold."

"I'm fine." Jimin turned back to his phone, eating some popcorn he had gotten at the beginning.

Jungkook sighed. He didn't know what the hell to do or say. He wasn't one to care about people's feelings and he didn't know why he cared so much that he had made Jimin cry, but he did care. He cared that the tiny male was basically ignoring him. He cared that he kept rubbing his arms and legs and every now and then he saw little tremors.

Jungkook backed off his bomber jacket, ignoring what Jimin said, he placed it over his shoulders, covering his phone and popcorn in the process.

"Hey!" Jimin ripped the jacket off him, "What are you doing?" He turned to him and threw the jacket back.

Jungkook bit his cheek to calm down, "You're cold. Take the jacket." He said calmly.

Jimin scoffed, "Stop acting like you care."

Jungkook didn't know what to say. Did he want Jimin to know that he cared? Um...no...maybe....not really. But he wasn't heartless. He held out the jacket to Jimin, "Just take it."

Jimin eyed him, then looked at the jacket, then he turned away.

"Don't make me force you into it Tiny." JK growled.

Jimin turned to glare at him. "I'd like to see you try."

In one quick move Jungkook reached over and picked up the smaller, placing him on his lap.

Jimin gasped, "What th-"

"Shhh. You asked for this. Now be quiet. Your hands are fucking freezing." Jungkook took Jimin's small hands in his. They were almost ice cold from the air conditioning.

Jimin frowned, why was his heart doing flips? Jungkook's large hands were so warm on his, not to mention he was sitting right on the man's crotch! He felt his face heat up and he looked away quickly, eyes finding his spilled popcorn on the floor.

Jungkook made quick work of slipping Jimin into his enormous jacket that swallowed his frame. He then proceeded to rub Jimin's thighs, making sure all of him was warm.

Jimin could feel his heart beating out of his chest. Did this dude even know what he was doing to him? Jimin swallowed as goosebumps danced their way up his arms and legs as Jungkook adjusted in his seat under him.

"Do you want to sit here for the rest of the movie? I'll keep you warm."

Jimin blinked a few times and swallowed before turning to Jungkook. He almost swooned as he met Jungkook's beautiful doe eyes. He couldn't resist staring. Even though Jungkook could be an ass, he was a gorgeous one.

Jimin licked his lips and his breath came out shakily as he watched Jungkook's eyes trace his movement. "Uh...I..." Jimin shook his head, "I don't think that's allowed." He quickly scrambled off Jungkook's lap and sat on his seat.

He frowned. What the hell just happened? Jungkook was actually nice to him. He turned to look at the other male who caught his gaze.

Jungkook felt weird. A lot of things passed through his mind as he sat there, staring at the tiny blond male beside him.