01. Sure, but...with one condition

🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

The annoying sound of someone knocking the door startled Tay from his nice dream. He opened his heavy eyelids slowly and reached for his phone on the small table beside the bed.

🕘 9AM.

"Who the hell disturbing my beauty sleep?!"

"Young master! Please open the door!" The voice in front of the door said following by the annoying sound of knocking.

"Aish! WHY?! I'm still sleepy! Go away!" Tay answered annoyingly and pulled the blanket and covered himself. But what the maid said next make him fully aware of the situation. He kicked the blanket and got up from the bed. "Wait a minute!" He said and ran to the bathroom and washed his face as fast as he could.

After few minutes, he opened the door only got greet by the maid. "Police want to meet me? Is my dad at home right now?" He asked worriedly and let out a long sighed when the maid just nodded her head as a 'yes' for both of his questions.

"Damn! If I got arrests I will bring Off with me! It's his fault at the first place!" He cursed annoyingly and walked away went to the downstairs to meet his dad.

In the living room, he saw his dad talked with the two polices in uniform, make his heartbeat felt like wanted to explode anytime because got too nervous. "Tay Tawan Vihokratana, care to explain?" Tay gulped nervously because he knew, when his dad called his full name with the stern expression of him, that's means he was really mad at the moment and nothing could calm him down.

Tay walked to them and 'waii' politely to the polices.

"It's just misunderstanding, dad." He said with his head down looking at the floor. "Please don't arrest me sir." He said almost begging when he looked up at one of the police who looked so familiar to him.

"No one will arrest you if you promise not to do it again. Actually, we come here just to remind that you should be careful with whoever you meet. Those people that you help last night actually are seller organs." The police said and he gasped in horror.

"W-What?" Tay was stuttering when he got a flashback about last night incident when he gave money to the cute girls whose brother needed to get operated. And yes! He almost slept with her as a change!

"But thanks to your other friend, hmm... Arm Weerayut if I'm not mistaken, we are able to come at the right time and arrested them. But when I look at you and one of your friend who successfully running away that fast make me realize that you guys look very skilful in running away from police ambush." The police said and Tay wasn't sure if that was a compliment or he just being sarcastic towards him in a very polite way.