06. Nightmare, not really~

Tay's POV

📞

“Hello! Miss me already?” The other line said sound so excited.

“Tul! I have A BIG PROBLEM!"

“WHAT PROBLEM?! Wait?! Who should I send? How many bodyguards do you need? Do you need polices too? How many group of army should stand by?” He asked flabbergasted like it will be a war soon.

“Yah! Not that… Can you calm down first?” I said and let out a long sighed. Talking with this over protective bodyguard sometimes might be hard.

“Okay, now tell me. How big that problem is?” His voice now sound calmer than before.

“Mr.Thitipoom will have a meeting tomorrow morning with my dad. And, he asked me to help him to be his fake secretary since the real secretary have some problems. So, I said yes! I will help him and do you know what is that mean?”

“Oh! Really? Tomorrow morning? So, the VIP that will come tomorrow morning is Mr.Thitipoom?”

“VIP? What do you mean?” I asked confused.

“The bodyguards from team A, your dad ask them to be on spot to greet some VIP from SK Group tomorrow morning.”

“Oh, really? VIP?” So, Mr.Thitipoom was someone important. Not just an ordinary employee?

“So, what you want me to do Tay?”

“Firstly, can you tell your boys to not greet me or just pretend like they do not know me?”

“It’s easy."

“Good! Secondly, can you make sure all the staffs shut their mouth? I’m afraid if someone approach me and call me Sir.Tawan in front of Mr.Thitipoom, then 'waii' to me, then you know what is that mean?”

“Sure, I can do that. I will let them know.”

“And do you know who else will attend tomorrow's meeting? Make them shut their mouth too and I don’t want to hear anything like ‘long time no see Tawan.’ from their mouth.”

“Sure, I will inform by the end of tonight who will attend the meeting. And I will make sure they don't ask anything to you and let them pretend like you are invisible. Anything else?” He said giggling.

“Oh ya! And you know that big frame of Vihokratana’s family? Just take it down until the VIP went out from the building.” YES! That big frame was the most biggest problems here! I was afraid if he recognize me because of my handsome face that was hanging on the picture with the two generation of Moon Galaxy’s chairman.

“That is a bit difficult, but I will try. Don’t worry Tay. And how about your dad? You said Mr.Thitipoom have a meeting with your dad, should I tell about it to the chairman?”

“Just don’t… don’t tell him. I want to see my dad’s reaction once he see me there with the VIP. Understand?”

“Aye Aye BOSS!” I distanced my phone from my ear once he answered with a yelled.

Suddenly, someone opened the door and I immediately sat up from my lied position on the bed.

I looked at the intruder shocked before show my annoyed looked. AISH! Really don’t have manner! Can he just knocked the door before came inside?!

WAIT! Don’t tell me that he was eavesdropping?!

“Bye Tul!  Thanks for today!" I said to the other line and immediately ended the called.