08. Danger of the danger

"P'Tay, what's wrong with your clothes?" The girl asked with a disgusting expression shown in her face.

"I think you misunderstood me for someone else." Tay said and tried to release her hands that wrapped around his arm.

"Are you making fool of me?" She asked annoyed before held Tay's arm again.

Tay was looking at Newwiee's expression, still blank as before.

"Look! I'm not Tay or whatever you call that guy. I'm sorry miss." Tay said and jerked away from her grasped before walked towards the blank guy.

"Newwiee...?"

Their eyes met.

"I can explain everything. Let's go." Tay said and held his hand before dragged him out from the café. The girl was screaming for Tay's name again, but he just ignored her.

They arrived at the parking lot.

"Newwiee, give me the car key." Tay said and stretched out his palm and Newwiee looked at him with unsatisfied looked before jerked away Tay's hand from the gripped.

New took out the car key and pushed Tay in the shoulder before opened the car door.

"What are you doing? I thought you can't drive!" Tay asked once he saw New settled himself on the driver seat and started the engine.

Without waiting much longer, Tay immediately opened the back door and went inside the passenger seat at the behind.

"I will not let you leave me here." Tay said.

"Are you angry at me? You want to hear my explanation? Fine! I met her at the night club month ago! It's all because of my best friends who ask me to join them! Believe me I didn't enjoy that time and I am mad towards them! They said I should pretend to be rich so the girls want to be friend with me. They are so stupid to make me lying in front of those girls. That girl and I don't have any relationship! She is just a stranger to me, I believe she will leave me after knowing that I have nothing and just a driver!" Tay explained, more like making another plot stories to make Newwiee believe him.

"She and I don't have any special relationship. Believe me Newwiee." Tay said again, it's kind of looked like he was in the middle of explaining some misunderstood to his beloved one who got jealous out of nowhere.

"I know sometimes I can be annoying, and I'm sorry for that." He said and Newwiee still shut his mouth. "And about the kiss, I'm so sorry."

Still gave Tay a cold shoulder, Newwiee started to drive the car.

"W-Wait! You can drive?! I thought you can't! Please stop the car!" Tay said panicked as he fasten his seatbelt.

"Where do you want to go? Let me drive for you. I'm the driver here." Tay said and the car suddenly stopped in the middle of the road. Then, New got out from the car and made Tay dumbfounded. The honk from the car behind them startled him and when he looked at New, New already sat beside him on the passenger seat.

"Oh! I know!" Tay came to realization that New just asked him to drive the car. He got out before went to the driver seat.

"Where should we go?" Tay asked and drove the car after fasten his seatbelt.

"Shinhwa café." – What was written on New's tab.

"You know what? You can talk to me anytime. You has a really nice voice, Newwiee. And I like it." Tay said and smiles sincerely while looking at him towards the rear-view mirror.

Unknowingly, New was happy to hear his compliment.

🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘🚘

Tay's POV