09. A strange warm feeling

Max could felt the vibrated of his phone and took out the phone immediately from his pocket and saw Tul's name shown in the screen. Without waiting much, he answered the called.

"Hello, wha-"

"Excuse me sir, are you Max?" The other line asked before he finished said what he wanted.

"Y-Yeah? Yes! Max is speaking. And who are you?"

"You need to come to SH Hospital. The owner of this phone got into an accident and in a critical condition."

That was the only thing that he could hear from the other line before his legs ran went to the said hospital without asking much to the caller.

He ran down the street, wished that it will stop raining. People were looking at him running in the rain and no one could saw his tears because the rain washed away the tears on his cheeks. He kept ran, bumped into people, ran again, almost got hit by a car, and then ran again.

Once he arrived at the hospital, he immediately dragged his tired legs went to the receptionists.

"E-Ex-Excuse me?" He asked stuttered along with his panting. "I'm lo-looking for my boy...I mean...Tul... Tul Pakorn."

The young girl, Ms.Hanna, as said by her nametag looked at him with her strange looked plus sympathy as she stated, "He still in the operation room, you need to wait, sir."

Max could heard his heartbeat stopped for a second before it started beating like a drum.

He just could nod his head weakly while wishing nothing bad would happened to his boyfriend.

The nurse was saying something but Max couldn't hear what she just said as his mind was all worried about his boyfriend. And then he woke up from his day-dreamed when she handed him a white towel. He looked at her confused but still reached for the towel.

"You should not be sick. Your boyfriend might get worry." She said and smiles sincerely. Max muttering his thanks to her.

'Did I unconscious said Tul is my boyfriend?' He thought because he was a bit surprise. Then, his confusion got its answer because when she gave Tul's phone to him, he saw the wallpaper. It was a picture of him and Tul while holding hands together. And because of that, he began to sob again.

"And do you also know the owner of this phone?" She asked and showed him an old phone. "He is also in the accident scene. There's no any numbers in this phone except someone name Tul and Newwiee. We already try to call the person name Newwiee but no one pick up. He also don't have his ID with him so we don't really know how to reach to his guardian. If you know his family, please tell them that they need to come as soon as possible. Actually, he lost so many bloods and unfortunately our hospital is out of stock for B type."

I shook my head. "No, I don't think I have seen this phone before."

"But, this person is with Tul? Maybe he is someone I know." He murmured himself since he knew all Tul's acquaintance.

"Wait, I know someone with the same type blood. Maybe, he can help. Give me a minute." He said before he walked away from the receptionist. He took out his phone and started calling a number with the name 'Tawan' flashed on the screen. But, no matter how many times he tried to call, it straight to the voicemail.

"Damn, did he change his phone number again? Pick up your damn phone Tay!"

Then, he changed to call his uncle which also Tay's dad.

After 4 ringing, the other line picked up his called.

"Oh Max! What's wrong?" Mr.Vihokratana asked once he answered the called.