O3 | VISITORS

— third person / next day —

"hanako-kun, how was she like?" (y/n) asks as she continues to mop the floor. she stops, "i mean nene yashiro." hanako began to float around (y/n) and grabbed some of her hair to play with it. "why do you wanna know so much, hmm?" "it's just weird. you never told me you had an assistant before." she looks at him, "what else are you hiding from me?"

hanako let's go of her hair and pouts, "nice of you to assume i'm hiding things from you." "i'm not assuming, i know you are. for example you never told me you had a twin brother along with the old assistant. you never told me anything about your past self or how you died!"

hanako got onto his feet and spoke, "i...(y/n).. it's not that i don't want you to know, it's just...it's not time. but i can tell you one little thing about yashiro. she also tried to get info about my past, haha. i remember that day like it was yesterday." (y/n) happily gasped and tugged on hanako's uniform. "can you tell me about that day?" she asked. (y/n) smiled, hoping she will get more information about the past. but that feeling went away when hanako sighed and declined her request.

"it's best if you don't know anything, (y/n). just drop it, that happened years ago. i'm not even sure if yashiro remembers me." but (y/n) just kept pushing. "i met aoi akane also known as school mystery number 8. she said that she was nene's friend in highschool-" hanako grasped (y/n) by her shoulders, put his head down and said, "yashiro is gone!" "hanako-kun? what do you mean she's gone?"

hanako turned the position into a hug. his cold body was now touching (y/n)'s. "i don't think she forgave me yet. i just want to protect you, (y/n). please, don't mess with the past. just forget about it." "hanako-kun? what's the meaning of this?" (y/n) spoke but right after she did, the bells for her next class rang. "oh, hanako-kun, i gotta go!" he let go of her and watched her as she went out the bathroom door. as usual he sat by the window, playing cards with the mokke, waiting for her return.

as with (y/n), she made it on class in time. "(y/n)-chan! where were you? y'know before i told you about hanako-san, you came to class early. but now you're late!" "what do you mean? i'm right on time? i heard the bell and boom, i'm here." (y/n)'s best friend, ryuko, pointed at the clock that was in front of the whole class. it seems that (y/n) was five minutes late and the bell she hears was the late one. "but i didn't hear the first one!"

"well, you're lucky anyways. the teacher isn't even here yet." ryuko crossed her arms. "yeah.." (y/n) rested her head on the desk as she waited for her teacher to arrive. "hanako-kun...i wish you would tell me things." she cooed to herself.

— time skip —

"hey, (y/n)-chan! have you heard about three people coming here? i think they are old students who used to attend here. they will be giving up a lesson about the school. kind of weird to give a lesson about this place, but eh." "when are they coming?" (y/n) asked. "in a week!" "ah! that's very nice. do you know who they are?" "well i only heard of their name's. i think it was-.."

"ryuko-chan! there you are!" a classmate shouted to the duo but seemed like they only wanted (y/n)'s friend attention. "ah! (y/n)-chan, i gotta go!" "oh, okay. bye, ryuko-chan!" "bye bye, (y/n)-chan!" now (y/n) was left alone. she didn't wanna go to the bathroom since she felt like hanako was mad at her. she thought about apologizing for pushing him but she shouldn't have to, "hanako-kun is the one who doesn't tell me anything. does he not trust me?"

she continues to walk to the old school building, "i haven't seen hyuuga-senpai around. tsukasa-kun does let her out right?" she asked herself.

— third person / with hanako —

"three people offered to teach a lesson here about the school?" hanako asks the spider teacher who is looking at a paper he picked up from his desk. "yeah, it seems that they are coming in a week. they used to attend here, too." "does it say their name's? or is it anyone we used to know?" "doesn't say, honorable number 7. it just shows that they will be coming."

"i need to talk with.. number 8." "would you like me to come with you?" "hey!! spider-face!! i'm still here, too!! offer me to join you guys!" the fox shouted. "all right then, i guess we are all going." tsuchigomori says.

— time skip —

"kazuno-sama, it's hanako-san." hanako spoke, with his hands in his pockets, waiting patiently for the school wonder to arrive. but she did not answer. "honorable number 7, perhaps she's still mad?" tsuchigomori suggested a reason for why our indigo haired wonder wasn't responding. the fox, yako, climbed on top of tsuchigomori to say, "i mean i would have been mad still if-"

"teacher? why are you in the garden?" a student called out. tsuchigomori froze and tried to think of an excuse for why he was there. he turned around and opened his mouth but no words came out. "haha, spider-face, did you forget that it's still school time?"