16 | SHIJIMA MEI

third person

tsukasa had to walk since he couldn't fly, but for some reason he still had the strength. "where is mitsuba~? he can't hide for long. though, it does suck without my powers." "(y/n)-chan, there you are!" yelled yashiro. tsukasa turned his head towards the voice. he saw akane and yashiro running towards him. he started to sweat, he was wondering why he was sweating. everyone was afraid of tsukasa but now he's afraid of them.

maybe it was because he didn't know how to act like (y/n). yashiro and akane finally came to (y/n). "hey, (l/n)-san, where did you go?" tsukasa didn't reply. "why aren't you answering, kid?" said akane. tsukasa sighed, "where is mitsuba." "we were looking for him and kou-kun with you until you disappeared." "right!" tsukasa immediately replied.

they both looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "i knew that, silly!" tsukasa smiled with his tongue out. "i was just playing~! also, where i went is none of your business, is it?" "well-" tsukasa cut in. "no, it isn't." his smile faded away. he then proceeded to run away from them. "(y/n)-chan, wait!" "bye bye, nene-chan and school mystery number one." the way he said yashiro's name. it gave it all away. "chan?" yashiro cooed. as tsukasa ran away, he turned back real quick just to show yashiro his true eye color. it was his amber eyes with his tiny pupils.

"that's not..." "(l/n)-san..." akane finished yashiro's sentence. tsukasa turned back again and continued to run. but yashiro and akane didn't run after her, they went the opposite way. tsukasa was now alone, walking against the walls. but he finally found mitsuba...resting his head against kou's shoulder. tsukasa grinned widely and walked slowly towards them. they were holding hands and sleeping. though, tsukasa didn't care. he went up to tsukasa and grabbed him aggressively.

"amane needs you, mitsuba." he cooed. mitsuba woke up due to the action which also awoke kou. "(y/n)-chan, what are you doing? why are you holding me so aggressively." "give me your power, mitsuba." "what for, (y/n)-chan?" "what are you doing, (y/n)-" "shut it, boy." "huh?" "come on, mitsuba." "(y/n)-chan, you're acting weird," "i'm not going to repeat myself, mitsuba." "eh?"

tsukasa then dragged mitsuba as he walked away. "hey!? let him go, (y/n)-chan." "i said shut it, did i not?" he turned back. "everything is for her." tsukasa added. "who's her?" kou questioned. "(y/n)-chan." "you're...tsukasa...aren't you!?" kou quickly got up. "you must be stronger now that you're younger, huh, boy?" "well, yes, so now i can defeat you!" "tsukasa-kun!?" mitsuba shouted. "i possessed (y/n)-chan's body." tsukasa smirked. "i don't have my powers but i still have my strength."

"if that's the case then i'll kill you!" "you can't kill me. i'm already dead. plus if you try to hurt me then you are actually hurting (y/n)-chan. she won't feel it now but when she's normal then she will. think about it, boy, do you really wanna hurt me?" "why, tsukasa, why bother doing this?" "because ama-" "for your brother? is that all? when will you think for yourself? your brother is the leader of the seven- eight mysteries. he doesn't need you. and even if he did then it's only temporary, never forever. i'm sure hanako already has the help he needs." kou remarked as he stared into (y/n)'s eyes and clenching his fists tightly.

(y/n)'s eyes shot open. tsukasa walked backwards, still facing kou. he then looked at mitsuba and slowly let him go. "you're wrong. amane needs my help." "did he ask you for it, tsukasa? well, did he?" kou kept pushing. "....." "see? just leave mitsuba alone and give (y/n) her body back." tsukasa took one more look at kou with a disgusted expression. then his sadistic smile formed on (y/n)'s face. "people like you, kid, are the worst. your words mean nothing to me. but i guess i should congratulate you for trying. come on, mitsuba." tsukasa grabbed mitsuba, who failed to get away. "tsukasa, when you take my power...what will happen to me!?"