Chapter 28

(While Making this chapter I wrote it in Notes, so yeah ignore the spaces seems it got affected when I copy and paste it.) 

Iron Blood HQ.

You could see Bismarck, Graf Zeppelin, and Gneisenau walked outside in the Facility, as they were greeted by the dark sky, that is mix of crimson. Bismarck then sigh and keep walking they saw the other Kansens standing outside the facility, and saluted in front of Bismarck.

Bismarck's eyes were not light blue anymore, they were amber eyes that glows bright, that even darkness couldn't devour. Bismarck then look up in the sky, and saw a crack on top of them which she was surprise.

She then look into her palm, and she saw a microscopic code on her palm, a numbers of 0 and 1, which she was surprised.

"So this is the power of the Black Mental Cube. It's fascinating, we still don't know what are the capabilities of it but if I can see to a microscopic to a degree, then this would be something more terrifying." Bismarck said on her thoughts, while she is looking around, she couldn't find Y/N.

"Gneisenau, inform everyone to meet up in the docks, it's time for us to depart." Bismarck said, while giving the atmosphere of a ruler.

"Yes, Lord Bismarck" Gneisenau then saluted, and gone to the communication station, where she would announce the news.

“Then, I will secure around the perimeter first.” Graf Zeppelin said.

Bismarck then nod. While Graf Zeppelin headed towards near the shore.

Bismarck, then felt something different on her, like she could feel something heavy, that is weighing her down. "What is this feeling, it's so heavy..." Bismarck said while having troubles to balance herself.

Suddenly, a wave of pain echoes on her brain causing her, to almost scream in agony, but she block it with her hand to block the sound, she doesn't want them to hear her scream in pain.

"It hurts! It's like my brain is being pry open by something, Haaaaa!!" She screamed in pain on her thoughts, some muffled screams escape from her mouth, but not enough to be heard by anyone.