Chapter 8

Y/N POV.

We are now docking in the dock of the Sakura Empire and i saw allot of people who are waiting in the docks.

This place is beautiful it's full of Sakura Tree and there are everywhere.

Y/N: Looks like this place doesn't disappoint me after all.

Akagi: Of course this is my homeland after all and let's get you fix up first.

z23: Let's Fix Y/N first then.

Y/N: Sounds good to me.

Then All of us jump in the ship and landed on the docks.

Then i landed perfectly no super hero landing though.

Akagi: Now show you're true form so we could fix it.

I nod.

Then i head to the edge of the platform of the docks and summon my Ship.

Dozens of wisdom cubes appeared in the sky and going to the ocean and forming into a Battleship.

Y/N: Here it is.

Then my battleship was wreck it has allot of holes on it my Guns were destroyed.

Akagi: This will going to take longer to repair.

Y/N: Art cannot be rush and i shall wait patiently until my ship is fix.

Akagi: Fufu..... then feel free to explore our base while waiting to repair you're ship.

Y/N: Ah... Thank you then.

Then i heard someone running behind us then i turned my head behind and saw 2 people.

Souryuu: Welcome back Akagi-san and Kaga-san.

She pushed her glasses.

Hiryuu: Good to have you back Akagi-san and Kaga-san.

Kaga: Thank you for greeting us Hiryuu-san and Souryuu-san

Akagi: We have a guest Souryuu-san i hope you can take care of them.