Chapter 26

(small time skip 1 week)

I sigh staring at the mess of the apartment in front of me. I've had a week and I'm only partially packed. Sighing I find my phone I start playing The Vamps and New Hope Club, I turn to the apartment, what to do first? I jump when someone knocks on the door and turn to see Molly walking in with a carrier bag. "Figured you could use some help. So I brought lunch and my tidying skills." I laugh and walk over giving her a hug "I have no idea what I'm doing." she grins putting the bag down and greeting Chewie. "Well I'm here to help." 

She turns to the mess of boxes, bubble wrap and tape. "How about you start by wrapping up those ornaments and little things in bubble wrap. Try not to get distracted." I laugh picking up a roll of bubble wrap fighting the urge to pop all the bubbles "I won't." She picks up another two boxes "I'll put all your DVD's, CD's and books in these." I nod and turn to the shelves beginning to pack away various ornaments and things.

After an hour I sit back on my heels and start popping the bubbles. "Bored?" I nod "Yep." Molly laughs "Come on lets eat." I stand grinning "Sounds great." After eating we turn back to the mess that is the living room. "What next?" she laughs "Bedroom then kitchen." I nod "Lets get started, the van is coming tomorrow afternoon." she shakes her head slightly "Why did you leave it this late?" I shrug "I tried to pack but I kept getting distracted." she stands offering me a hand "Come on."

We work slowly through each room until the only things left are the large pieces of furniture and a suitcase containing a few basics for while everything else is in boxes. Grinning I look around at the neat pile of furniture and boxes against one of the walls. Chewie sits by my feet and I grin picking him up "Your going to stay with Molly tomorrow so you don't get in the movers way okay." he yaps licking my face making me laugh. I put him down "I can't believe I'm moving in with Brad Simpson. I'm in love with Brad Simpson. He loves me back." Molly laughs giving me a side hug "Yep, I'll come by tomorrow to get Chewie morning, Night." I grin "See you tomorrow."