Chapter 6

Brad P/O/V:

I scowl at my phone and throw it on the bed next to James, Connor and Tristian who are all staring and eating crisps. Connor smiles "This is the fifth time you have thrown your phone on the bed, what is wrong?" I sigh and flop onto the sofa "Well we've got the concert tomorrow and I wanted to invite Jodie. But I don't know how."

James snorts with laughter "Just man up and ask her." I nod and he chucks me my phone. I catch it and just stare down at it blankly. Connor rolls his eyes and takes it off me "Well you obviously can't do it, so we will." The other two huddle around him and he types something into my phone the others nodding.

Ten minutes later but what feels like eternity, Connor sends another text before throwing my phone back "She'll meet you an hour before the concert starts at the back door and she's bringing her friend." I nod "Thanks for the help." He grins and turns on the tv "Lets watch a film."

Jodie P/O/V:

The next morning I go through my morning routine in a complete daze. I'm going to The Vamps and New Hope Club concert! And I was invited by Brad Simpson! After feeding Chewie I grab my things and skip down the stairs and out onto the street. Walking into the underground I get to the café just as Molly is unlocking the door. "Your early."

I nod "I know, I just want it to be six already." She laughs and we walk inside taking the chairs of the tables and putting the blinds up "Thanks for inviting me, I don't want to feel like I'm third wheeling though." I smile "You won't and hey the others are also cute." She shrugs "I guess." I flip the sign to open.

The first few customers trickle in shortly followed by the cook and her assistant. They both smile and wave before disappearing into the kitchen. I help serve and take orders watching the minuets slowly tick by. As lunch grows closer more people walk in distracting me from staring at the clock. The mid-day rush slowly dies down and I glance at the clock while clearing a table, two o'clock.

Only two hours until I can go home and four hours until I get to see Brad again. Not only that but I get to go backstage at the concert and meet them all. The next two hours pass very slowly and I rush around the tables helping clean up before practically running out the door yelling "See you later." At Molly.

When I get back to my apartment I hug Chewie happily and fill up his food and water. I walk into my bedroom and open the wardrobe pulling out several outfits. After twenty minutes of debating I change into: a Vamps t-shirt, black ripped jeans, a New Hope Club hoodie and my black fila trainers. Happy with how I look I walk into the bathroom and brush my hair and spray on some perfume.

Walking into the lounge I pick up Chewie and scratch behind his ears "Harvey is going to take you out on another walk later." He barks happily and I place him back down on the floor checking the time. I still have an hour until Molly picks me up. I sit at the kitchen island and look at The Vamps Instagram trying to pass the time.