Chapter 20

About half-way through we finish all the food so I settle into the sofa leaning my head on Brad's shoulder. I hum along to the songs quietly and Brad smiles "I love you." I gape at him for a moment "What?" he grins "I love you Jodie Hodgson." I feel my face heating up and grin "I love you too." I lean closer and kiss him lightly running a hand through his hair.

After a minute I pull away probably smiling like an idiot, but I don't care. All that it is going through my mind is, I just kissed Brad Simpson. Brad Simpson said I love you. He smiles and leans closer again, however Chewie jumps in-between us and starts licking my face. I laugh pushing him away "Chewie stop, down." he yaps playfully and I grin scratching behind his ears.

Brad smiles softly and kisses my cheek wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into his chest "I love you." I smile settling into his warmth "I love you too."

We watch the rest of the film in silence and I continue to smile brightly only partly concentrating on the film. The rest of my brain is still celebrating that Brad Simpson just kissed me. 

The film ends and I yawn stretching out my legs "Would you like to watch another?" I shake my head "I've got work tomorrow." he nods smiling "I've been thinking," I move slightly so I can see him better "How would you feel about going public with our relationship?" I shrug slightly "I don't know, what do you think?" he smiles "I would like to. I want people to know about my amazing girlfriend." I smile and kiss him lightly "How should we tell people?"

He smiles "Well The Vamps are scheduled to appear on Graham Norton on Saturday. I thought maybe then." I nod "That sounds good." he grins taking my hand in his "I'll see you on Saturday then." I nod again still smiling brightly and kiss him once more "Good night Jodie." I smile "Good night Brad." he stands and walks to the door "I love you." I lean back on the sofa so I can see him "I love you too." he leaves and I count to five before letting out a squeal.

I pick up Chewie and hug him tightly "Did you hear that? Brad Simpson said I love you. I said it back. We kissed." I grin and kiss the top of his head before putting him down and tiding everything away. I skip over to my room and climb into bed still smiling brightly and mentally celebrating about what just happened.