Chapter 29

Jodie P/O/V:

I grin walking into the cafe "Morning Molly." she waves slightly smiling "Good Morning to you too. Sleep well?" I nod and she leans her elbows on the counter "So how has your first week been living with Brad?" I beam sighing contently "Amazing. I still can't believe I'm living with him. Or dating him. It's all like some fantastical dream." she laughs "Well according to the media its all true." I groan "What now?" she smiles pushing a magazine towards me "It's a very nice article detailing how Brad is in a strong, loving relationship. They're debating when he's going to propose." 

I laugh picking up the paper "Why did you buy this? You never buy this sort of thing." she shrugs "When I see my best friend on the front cover I want to know whats inside." I flip to the front page and sure enough their is a picture of me and Brad in the top corner on a date a couple of days ago. "At least its a good picture." Molly nods taking the magazine back and putting it under the counter.

The bell over the door chimes and I hastily grab my apron and join Molly behind the counter. A young woman walks in wearing a crisp suit and holding a brief case in one hand. She smiles slightly "I'm looking for a Jodie Hodgson?" I smile slightly "That's me." she smiles offering her hand "I'm Jessica Hanmer, I work for teen magazine. I was wondering if you would be willing to do an interview on Brad." I stare at her blankly ignoring her hand "I'm sorry?" she smiles crossing her arms "Well I know you two are dating. And the magazine would like to do an article on it. We have lots of readers who are fans of the vamps. We were hoping for some inside information." 

I shake my head slightly "I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable doing that." she nods slightly turning to Molly "Are you close with any of the band members?" Molly suddenly becomes very interested with a mug on the counter and Jessica huffs slightly "Well thank you for your time." she bows her head stiffly then leaves. "

Turning to Molly I sigh "Was that the right thing to do? I don't want everyone knowing everything." she smiles hugging me gently "It's always going to be your choice. You don't have to talk to anyone you don't want to, although I think that's the first time you've ever turned down an opportunity to talk." I hit her arm causing her to laugh. "Come on we have work to do." 

The day passes quickly and by the time it is time to close I have basically forgotten about the conversation this morning. I flip the sign on the door to closed and help clean and tidy everything up. "See you tomorrow." I wave and leave hailing down a taxi home. 

I push open the front door and smile leaning down to greet Jesse and Chewie. "How was your day?" I grin wrapping my arms around Brad's neck kissing him gently "It was alright, someone came in and asked if I wanted to do an interview on you." he grins raising an eyebrow "Oh?" I sigh "I said no." he nods kissing my cheek "I'm sorry you have to put up with them." I shrug slightly "I don't mind, but you'd better be careful I could spread all kinds of rumors."

He chuckles brushing his lips over mind "I suppose I'd better behave." we walk through to the kitchen and I boost myself up onto the counter "Did you hear back from your agent?" he beams "I completely forgot. We got the tour. All around the UK, twenty shows." I grin "That's great." he nods walking over and wrapping his arms around my waist "Summer next year, I'll be gone for two months." I sigh running my fingers through his hair "I'm sure I'll survive." he nods slightly "I love you so much." I grin leaning my forehead against his "I love you too."