Chapter 30

I flop down onto the sofa laughing when Chewie jumps up onto my stomach settling down and stretching out "Comfy?" Brad walks into the room and sits opposite looking very serious  "I want you to meet my parents and sister." I look over at him smiling softly "Really?" he nods "Yea, I figured it was about time they met you. Seeing as we now live together." I nod slightly "Do you think they will like me?" he grins visibly relaxing "They're going to love you." I blush slightly and move Chewie onto the sofa so I can walk over to him and hug him.

"I would be honored to meet your family." he grins pulling me down into his lap "Can I meet your parents?" I laugh "If you want to." he grins "I want to meet them." I nod slightly "Okay then." he beams kissing my temple lightly "I love you Jodie Hodgson." I turn slightly so I can kiss him "And I you." we stay wrapped in each others arms for a while until Chewie and Jesse both run into the room dropping a ball at our feet. I laugh sitting up "Do you want to go to the park?" Chewie yaps and runs around in circles. Brad grins "Lets go then."

Chewie and Jesse run over to the front door sitting down and waiting. I pull on some trainers and a coat and grab their leads. We walk outside letting the two of them run free when we get to the nearest park. I lean my head on Brad's shoulder smiling watching them run around "I'm supposed to be meeting my parents for lunch next weekend, would you like to come with me?" he grins "Are you sure?" I nod slightly and he presses a kiss to my cheek "I'd love to."