Chapter 28

Brad P/O/V:

I watch Jodie smiling brightly and jump slightly when Connor nudges my arm "Earth to Brad, anyone in?" I grin turning to him "Sorry." he grins laughing slightly "Your smitten." I roll my eyes slightly but don't deny it "She's amazing." Connor laughs "We know, you tell us every day." I glare "No I don't." James nods leaning forward "Yes you do." I glare at him as well "Shh." they both laugh and I turn watching Jodie leave the room when the doorbell rings. "Your staring again." 

I snap my head back around glaring at them both causing them to fall about in fits of laughter. Jodie reappears Molly and Chewie in tow. "Hi Molly." she waves at them both and Chewie bounds over to Jesse the two greeting each other enthusiastically. Jodie smiles and walks over sitting in my lap "I still can't believe we live together." I grin wrapping my arms around her waist "Your adorable." she laughs leaning back slightly kissing my cheek "So are you." James and Conner make gagging noises and Molly laughs.

Jodie rolls her eyes slightly "Your just jealous." James puts a hand on his chest gaping "Jealous? Never." Connor laughs standing "Well as much fun as this is, I have to be going. See you Saturday." he waves and leaves shortly followed by James and Molly. I smile hugging Jodie tighter "Hungry?" she laughs "Always." she stands pulling me to my feet "What do you want?" she pouts slightly thinking, "Pizza?" I nod hunting around for my phone "Margarita?" she nods "Of course." 

I order the pizza while she hunts through the stack of movies under the TV. "Ooh maze runner." I laugh "I love those films." she turns beaming "We're watching it." I nod settling on the sofa while she puts it in the TV. When the pizza arrives I pull the table closer to the sofa to put the pizza on and grab a bottle of wine and glasses from the kitchen and sitting down once more. "Well, first night living together." she nods and we clink our glasses together before I press a light kiss to her cheek then her lips "I can't believe how lucky I am to have found you." she giggles slightly kissing me once more "I love you." I grin "I love you to."  We both settle back into the cushions and I wrap an arm around her shoulders turning my attention to the screen.

When the film ends I yawn and shift slightly "You're not working tomorrow are you?" she shakes her head also yawning "Nope." I grin picking her up in my arms "Great we can sleep in." she laughs leaning her head against my chest "Sounds great." I walk upstairs and place her gently on the bed, we both change and wash up before climbing into bed. I wrap my arms around her waist "Night love."