Chapter 33

(time skip several months)

Yawning I roll over smiling sleepily at Brad "Morning." he grins pressing a kiss to the tip of my nose "Morning love, sleep well?" I nod stretching "Yep. Happy one year anniversary." he grins wrapping his arms around my waist "I can't believe we've been together for a year, I love you Jodie." I beam kissing him gently "I love you too Brad Simpson."

We stay cuddled up for a while before my stomach makes a loud grumbling sound making me groan. Brad chuckles "How about waffles in bed?" I smile brightly nodding "I like that idea." he stands and tugs a t-shirt over his head "I'll be right back." he leaves and I can hear him clattering about in the kitchen, he returns with a plate of waffles, a bottle of chocolate sauce and some strawberries. "Woah, thank you." he sits down balancing the plate on his knee "Happy anniversary." he hands me a fork and he takes one as well.

Eating in a comfortable silence we finish the waffles and I stand stretching "What do you want to do today?" I shrug "Spending time with you is all I really want to do." he grins "How about we go see the crown jewels then go up the London eye. Apparently its really good if you go up at night because of the lights." I smile nodding "I like that idea." he smiles picking up the empty plate "I'll see if you have to book tickets."

He leaves the room again and I walk into the bathroom having a quick shower before changing into a skirt and white top as well as my denim jacket. Tugging on a pair of shoes I walk downstairs and lean over Brad's shoulder pressing a kiss to his cheek "Ready when you are." he grins "I'll only be a minute." standing he disappears upstairs and I walk through to the kitchen leaning down to greet Chewie and Jessie as the run around my feet. Filling their food and water I grab my shoulder bag and put my phone, purse and house keys inside. Brad reappears dressed in a jeans and shirt and a beanie.

"Okay, lets go." we walk hand in hand out the house and start towards the nearest tube station as its a lot faster than driving. Luckily we've missed the morning rush hour so its relatively quite and we both get seats. "Have you ever been here before?" he shakes his head "No, I've just never got round to it. The others have all been, said it was very good." I nod slightly leaning my head on his shoulder sitting in a comfortable silence the rest of the way. 

Climbing out the underground I blink heavily adjusting to the bright sunshine before walking hand in hand with Brad towards the tower of London. There's a few people milling around but its relatively quite for a well known tourist spot. We walk inside and I loop my arm through his interlocking our fingers as we go around.

The jewels are very pretty and I enjoy walking around looking at them all. "Oooh look at that one." I point at a large diamond tiara and turn to find that Brad is staring right at me "What?Is there something on my face?" he shakes his head grinning "Just admiring something beautiful." I blush heavily trying to think of a response. He chuckles wrapping an arm around my waist "Come on beautiful." we continue through and walk back out into the sunshine taking a couple of pictures. "Where should we go for lunch?" I shrug slightly "We passed a couple of cafes on the way, lets go see what there is."