Chapter 7

The doorbell rings and I run over letting Molly in "Let's go!" she grins "Calm down, you'll scare him if you arrive like that." I nod and take several deep breaths trying to calm my racing heart "Bye Chewie." He barks and lays down on his bed. Grinning I lock the door and skip after Molly taking the stairs two at a time.

We get to the lobby and I follow Molly outside to her car "Let's go." She nods and I clamber into the passenger's side barely containing my excitement. We pull out into the gradual flow of traffic, after ten minutes of driving we pull into the O2 car park. I smile widely and get out the car bouncing on the balls of my feet "We're meeting Brad at the back door."

Molly nods and we walk through the car park away from the growing que full of girls, many wearing The Vamps and New Hope Club merchandise. We continue walking until we get to an un-marked black door "This would be the back door." I nod and pull out my phone pressing Brads name "I'll tell him were outside."

Brad picks up on the third ring and I smile "We're outside." "I'll be there in a minute." He hangs up and I put my phone back in my pocket. A minute later the door opens and Brad walks out holding two lanyards. He grins and hands one to both of us "It's good to see you again." I nod "You too." He offers me his hand and we walk into the backstage area Molly trailing after us.

Brad leads us to a large room full of chairs and sofas where: James, Connor, Tristan, Blake, Reece and George are all sitting. Brad grins and sits down pulling me down next to him "Guys this is Jodie and her friend Molly." We both smile and I wave slightly they all and say hi.

Connor smiles and leans back "I'm glad you came, Brad hasn't stopped talking about you." I blush slightly and turn to see that Brad is bright red "I have talked about other things." Conner grins "Not really." I smile and Molly laughs "Well Jodie has barely been able to concentrate at work because of this." I scowl at her and the boys laugh.

"Well at least we know they both like each other." I blush again and jump when a voice announces "New Hope Club on stage in twenty minutes." Brad grins "Did that scare you?" I shake my head "No!" he smiles "I'll protect you from the scary speaker." He puts an arm around my shoulder and I blush leaning onto him slightly.