Chapter 34

One the way to the cafes three girls appear behind us whispering to each other and grinning. Brad sighs and I giggle squeezing his hand, one of them speaks up "Excuse me, sorry to bother you. But could we maybe get a picture?" Brad turns giving them a smile "Of course." one of them squeals and I stay where I am while they take a selfie "Thank you so much. We're all huge fans." he nods slightly "No problem, enjoy the rest of your day."

They walk away and Brad gives me an apologetic smile "Sorry." I shrug "Not your fault. I'm the one dating a famous singer." he laughs "Not that famous." I shrug again laughing "Clearly you've never seen the queues to get into your shows." he chuckles and pushes open the door to a quaint little coffee shop "After you." I smile walking inside. We find a table near the back and order food and coffee. "I got you a present." 

I smile "I got you one too but I left it at home. I can tell you what it is if you like." he chuckles pulling a small box out of his pocket and pushing it across the table "Happy anniversary." I pick up the box and slowly open the lid a large smile forming on my face "I love it." he grins "There his and hers. I thought it was cute." 

I take out the smaller one handing him the other and slip it onto my finger "I love it, thank you

I take out the smaller one handing him the other and slip it onto my finger "I love it, thank you." he grins taking my hand and brushing his lips over my knuckles "Your very welcome." the waitress brings over our food and we spend lunch smiling and laughing while talking about past dates that we've had over the year.