Chapter 27

I smile slightly and lean back into Brad's warmth watching the movers take the last box leaving a completely bare apartment. Brad wraps his arms around my waist squeezing lightly "Ready to go?" I nod taking one more look around the apartment "Yep, I just need to give the keys to my neighbor." we walk out and I shut the door gently pushing my keys through the letter box. I take Brad's hand in mine and we walk to the lift "Do you want to pick up Chewie now or later?" I smile "Later he'll just get in the way with the boxes." he nods and we walk out to his car.

He starts the engine and I smile when music starts blaring from the radio. "I can't believe we're moving in together." he chuckles pinching my arm lightly making me yelp "Just proving its real." I bat his hand away laughing "Thanks." he grins driving towards his house "James and Connor are coming over to help move everything around." I smile "Great." 

He parks in front of the house just behind the moving van and we both climb out. Brad un locks the door and we both help moving everything into the main room. The moving men leave and James and Connor appear grinning. "Jodie, good to see you again." I smile and hug them both "Hey."

They turn to the pile of furniture and boxes "Okay how many clothes and shoes do you own?" I laugh shrugging "I don't know, not that many. It all fit in my apartment I guess it just looks like more when its all in boxes." Brad smiles "I tidy so half the wardrobe and the set of drawers on the left are free." I smile brightly and kiss his cheek making Connor laughs "You two are adorable together." they help assemble the furniture and move it around the house so it fits while I put away my clothes and shelve all my CD's.

When we finish James and Connor collapse on one of the sofas. "Well that was fun." I laugh and sit in a large armchair across from them "Thanks for your help." they both nod and Brad smiles sitting on the floor with Jesse in his lap. "Do you mind if Molly comes over with Chewie? I was going to wait till tomorrow but we got everything done today." he grins "Go ahead." I take out my phone and call Molly asking her to come over with Chewie.

"Who's Chewie?" I grin at James "My dog." he nods "Cute?" I nod "Adorable." Jesse moves from Brad's lap and lays across my feet yawning. I laugh and lean down scratching her ears "Your going to have a permanent friend now." Brad grins "So am I." I smile at him and Connor laughs "We're not permanent friends?" James snorts shoving his arm "He can't date us." Connor shrugs and Brad laughs "You know what I mean." I laugh leaning forward so I can kiss his cheek "I love you." he grins "I love you too."