Chapter 22

I clasp my hands in my lap so I stop fiddling with the edge of my skirt and watch Graham Norton walk out onto the stage smiling brightly and waving "Hello, and welcome to the show." he sits in his chair and does a brief introduction before saying "So today's special guests are a well known boy band. Who have just announced the release date for their new CD, December 22. Please welcome The Vamps: Bradley Simpson, James McVey, Connor Ball and Tristan Evans."

The four of them walk out waving and cheers and collapsing erupts through the room as they take their seats. "Well that was quite a welcome, obviously lots of fans in today. So welcome, welcome, welcome. How are we all?"

Tristan, James and Connor all say there doing fine before Brad grins "I'm excellent." the others grin at him and Graham smiles crossing his arms "Any particular reason?" Brad smiles glancing in my direction before staring at the floor "My girlfriend is in the audience." Graham looks shocked "Is this the mysterious girl we have been hearing so much about in the news.

He nods "The very same." "Well where is she?" Brad looks up staring at me "Front row by the wall." I smile and wave slightly at him. Graham smiles brightly "Well this is wonderful news, so how did you two meet?" Brad smiles "We met in a small cafe here in the city and shes amazing." 

Connor laughs "She better be, you never shut up about her." Brad blushes slightly "That's not true." I smile at the floor and Graham grins "So how long have the two of you been together?" Brad smiles "About a month and a half." Graham nods and Tristan grins "You would think they'd been together for years the way he acts." Brad flushes a deep red and I feel myself blushing slightly. "Well that's something. So what's her name?" Brad looks at me and I nod slightly "Her name is Jodie." 

The interview continues switching to the topic of music and how the tour was. As the interview comes to a close Graham turns to the audience and grins "Well there we have it. The latest on The Vamps music and love lives. Thank you for joining us and goodnight." The lights go dark and people begin to stand up walking away. A man with a headset walks over and smiles sheepishly "Excuse me are you Jodie Hodgson?" I nod and he smiles "Can you come backstage with me please?" I nod and follow him.

Brad grins "Hey." I smile and hug him kissing his cheek lightly "Hi." I hug the others and I turn to Brad grinning "So you talk about a lot huh?" he flushes slightly "No." the others roll there eyes and James makes a face behind his back nodding while mouthing "Yes he does." Brad scowls at him before turning back to me "So maybe I talk a little bit." I laugh and he takes my hand gently "Any way you ready to go?" I nod and wave to the others "See you later." they all wave back and Brad and I leave.