UA

No ones POV: "So your saying that this Lemon Demon wants to take over our world." All Might asked a very nervous Pico. "Yeah-" Pico froze as he felt a large burst of energy and another life force was felt one so similar to Keith's flickering weakly but filled with warmth and light.

The pro hero's surrounding him felt it as well and froze. What was that? They thought.

"Keith..." Pico whispered, then flinched as Keith's life force suddenly surged with energy and said person opened the door both of his eyes a bright pink.

Pico flinched oh no, he's been possessed again. "Keith you need to snap out of it your being controlled again!"

Aizawa froze at those words. Wait again?! Does he mean that... "this has happened before!" All Might said loudly.

"Stand back!!" Pico shouted. "My quirk activates when I sing!" Pico then opened his hand and a mic and a gun appeared in each hand.

Out of nowhere music started playing in the background.

———Proceed to play song———

The pro hero's ran forwards as the darkness spread on Pico even further. And his chains started to turn black.

They stopped as they suddenly heard a very sad song start to play and a third voice start to sing.

It was chilling but filled with so much grief, the song was gently joined in by a short and sweet bird song.

The hero's and Pico turned and what they saw behind them was a very exhausted sad and pained looking version of Keith. He had a wheelchair at his side as he clung to it for support.

Gasping for breath he continued to sing as static was glitching ever so slightly around him.

There was another person to his right that appeared to have a small set of wings gently resting on his back as he began to sing along.

The strangest thing was that he looked like Pico.

——— end of chapter ———

("And he looked like Pico" gee I wonder why.)