Meanwhile

Everyone's POV: everyone stared in fear at the rainbow blast of light and the following shockwave that came after.

"No! It can't be!" Mele shouted still recovering from the fight.

"Your the one who's talking." Captain shouted back.

Andromeda rushed out of the hospital still tired and stumbling a bit but terrified as the sky was blotted out by darkness. "Everybody run!" He shouted. The ghost of Celestial following behind in a rush but unable to be seen.

The others turned around "Andromeda!" They yelled all rushing forwards to envelope them in a hug. "Wait. Where's Celestial." The other Stereo asked, they appeared demonic just like their respective Keith.

"He won't wake up but that's not the problem!" Stereo shouted his wings spreading wide in fear.

Everyone looked up and saw thousands of red eyes staring at them.

Shiggy remembered these eyes very vividly and he shivered in fear.

Suddenly lightning raced down about to hit Andromeda but a black blur jumped in front suddenly shifting into a human wearing blue bird like armor. They extended their hands as they were knocked back from the strike.

"Coco!" Andromeda shouted in horror rushing forwards. The small bird coed softly as Andromeda turned them over and reeled back in horror.

The birds ribs were pushing though it's back broken and turned over the wrong way. But there was so much blood it was hard to tell. An impossible amount that could only be found in a human was pouring from the frail birds body.

Bursts of dark energy were arcing around touching the ground in a terrifying display. Everyone braved themselves as shockwaves were sent from the impact.

But before it could hit them an opposing dark aura created a shield blocking the blast, when the smoke cleared it revealed itself to be a wall made entirely made of glass.

"Celestial?" Stereo asked. Meanwhile the spirit nodded pushing back the barrier. Their skin completely white and glowing their demonic features having extended, their wings were now massive and their tail now longer.

The people gasped as they saw three gigantic pairs of eyes glaring out at them. The eyes revealed themselves to be a gigantic three headed hydra. It smirked as we noticed a small cage around their neck and in it lay a smaller bunny-eared dragon with feathered wings it had three chimes around its tail.

"I know her!" Shiggy exclaimed. "They were the one that healed me."

(We are nearing the end and also the MAP is fully open anyone can join if they want.)