Everywhere at the end of time.

Keith's POV: I looked to see other Pico in so much pain and I couldn't stand it much longer and we still weren't at the nursing home!

A small Mic and a radio appeared next to me and I started to sing.

I teared up and Coco started to sing along. This time the great pain it caused me to sing didn't matter anymore.

Pico nodded and then started to sing I knew my song had a healing power to it so what I hoped was that I would be able to heal other Pico in time.

What I didn't notice was that the other people there had stopped what they were doing and were staring at me.

Pico's POV: who is that other kid and why do they look like me? Well Keith seems to trust them so I guess I will to. I still need to find that nursing home for him though. I thought.

My small wings fluttered as I sang as well my softer tone joining with his.

Unexpectedly other Pico began to join in as well. Both of our sides having similar styles but his was rougher and slightly glitched.

His song weaving into mine hardened with strain but also weaved in with such kindness and hope, while mine was filled with more anguish and regret.

Both of our voices told a tale and I looked behind him to see another version of Keith begin to sing against us but a black coloration that was on him was starting to fade.

--- Play the song ---

Everyone's POV: we all froze as we listened to the lyrics Pico was singing as his chains fell away and Keith collapsed.

Pico caught him as the corruption was now only half way again on both of them.

"What was that?!" Hawks shouted.

Again with that so called 'Lemon Demon.' The pro hero's thought. What have these kids been through? The other kid that showed up with his bird collapsed as well.

Other Picos POV: I quickly caught Keith and supported him with my wings as I walked up to the other people watching us but not singing.

"Hey can you help me for a moment?" I called out and the one with the long black hair walked over.

"What do you need problem child?" He said.

"Can you help me get my friend to the nursing home? All of that singing took a lot out of him." I replied calmly.

"Yeah I can do that. But why does he need a nursing home?" He replied.

"Well you see, my friend is suffering from dementia which is resulting in memory loss and working on my own is really tiring." I replied.

"Of course I can help. Also by the way you can call me Aizawa." He said sympathetically.