The Wellerman

No ones POV: Captain Pico pulled out of his cabin, Skid and Pump were in the crows nest singing, he noticed that and swung up in a rope then heard that they were singing the song wellerman.

He quietly came to their height and began to sing along.

——— play verse one ———

Daddy dearest was cleaning the deck when he heard the song and began to join in.

——— play verse two ———

Tank man was on at the cannons he decided to join in as well.

——— play verse three ———

Keith was at the steering and heard the song as well.

——— play verse four ———

Pump decided to begin singing as well.

——— play verse five ———

Skid and Mommy Dearest heard the song and sang along.

——— play verse six ———

They pulled along to shore and continued to sing walking in a row on deck. The sun setting behind them.

The laughed and all settled below deck while Keith went back to the wheel.

——— later that night ———

Keith fumbled with the wheel and kept desperately tugging at it to get the boat back on course.

Before he could stop the momentum the boat crashed into something making him fall onto the deck.

When his vision finally cleared he realized they weren't at sea anymore. They were at some kind of beach.

Multiple people were staring at him concerned, he later realized the ship was nowhere in sight and him and the shipmates were lying on the sand.