Osiris

[ERROR]'s Point of view:

wake up...

wake up..

Wake up.

WAKE UP!

I was startled awake by the feeling of the ground shaking violently.

As I looked up an enormous head of a creature stared back at me. It had a large gaping maw and spikes framing the sides of it. Two white unblinking eyes met mine.

"N-no, it can't be!" I said seeing those eyes glaring deep into my soul, it frightened me.

Till suddenly...

I recognized them.

"You- you want me to ride you again?" I asked them and they snorted lowering to the ground their sharp wings outspread.

"Another world is dying isn't it." I sighed as it only stared snorting again. "I... take that as a yes." I got on its back.

Osiris...

"Why do you keep calling me that?"

Ride me.

"*sigh* I guess I have to." I grabbed one of its horns.

It let out no sound as it's wings opened wide and it jumped into the air.

"Which one items it this time."

Many...

"And, why do I have to ride you?"

Your the judge...

"Right... let's see what we have to work with. Oh come on! Five worlds!"

Five stars burnt out.

"Really! What do you mean by that."

I got no reply as I gently touched each world, cradling them in my hands as they turned to dust leaving only five cards from where they once were.

"Okay let's see how these worlds played out." I gently turned over each card and froze in shock. "All Aces of Hearts. This is- bad... very bad..." another set of corrupted worlds! Why does this keep happening. "Who would do such a thing!"

It's not our job to intervene.