Somethings wrong

Celestial's POV: I felt strange, as though I hadn't moved for a while and yet sore as though I had over strained myself. My tail twitched gently as I gently opened my eyes. I pulled myself up pressing my hand to my face to block the blinding light.

When it cleared I remembered where this room was. Back here again, was it all just a dream? ... no. I felt strained as I saw the mirror shards floating around me gently. I suddenly heard a quiet whimper and looked to my side to see the angel like kid starting to move. He was the same person from my dream. I presumed he was new as I caught a glimpse of him before I passed out the first time.

I heard the steady beating of a heart monitor and thick bandages I hadn't noticed before were wrapped around my companions head. I pulled out my breathing tube and started to walk around with much discomfort. "How long were we out for?" I asked no one in particular.

"42 chapters of the damn story." The creator yelled in the abyss. Shut up your breaking the fourth wall!

——— take two ———

"7 months." Someone mumbled and I saw stereo glancing at the calendar with a sad look. I went over to talk to him but something was wrong. I looked down then gave out an annoyed sigh to see I was transparent.

"Oh f- you. CREATOR!!!!!" I yelled and a portal opened up beside me. "How long are we gonna stay in this damn coma?!"

"Till the end of the world now let me sleep!" The creator shouted back then closed the portal.

"Awe sh- here we go again." I mumbled as my friends ghostly frame stirred again.

——— take three ———

"Stereo! Can you hear me! Please I'm begging you we need help!" I flinched when I saw his eyes. They were broken and lifeless as I realized this wasn't my Stereo.