New years special

Everyone was gathering around with excitement while the creator was about to show them a surprise they had learned how to make. Suddenly several sparks of light corresponding with the colors of shifting were thrown into the sky and everyone watched in awe as they exploded never being the same color of the spark they emerged from.

D's eye was flaring purple as he sent up a spark. While C's hand glowed a warm green as he changed the shapes of the sparks.

Captain and Navy's staffs glowed blue reversing the gravity of some of the sparks because they intended to make the show more extravagant.

Suddenly a rogue spark hit the ground catching a small blade on fire. The angel stomped it out and looked up in worry.

"Are you sure doing fireworks so close to the grass was a good idea."

"Shhhhh." The demon interrupted. "Five minutes till midnight."

Meanwhile a certain group of antagonists as well as a few newbies were gathered together somewhere nearby but just out of sight as they mocked and jeered the three main protags they had, strapped to a fireworks rocket.

"You guys are Jerks." The blue eyes entity said knowing they wouldn't be hurt but it dang well would be annoying to feel the heat of the explosion against their fur. The red eyed entity was nodding in agreement.

"Well it's your fault you gave that Shiggy guy your blessing." A three headed dragon said to a Certain young luck dragon who was new to this chaos.

"I'm not going to take back what I did. Besides, you can't touch him now." The young rabbit eared newcomer said with disdain in their tone.

"Well we can still be a-holes to you guys for fun." A shadowy cat like creature retorted but was immediately hushed.

"Look the finale is starting soon." A large cat with horns said, pointing up prompting the other antagonists to look up as well.

"It's time." The three headed dragon said in excitement.

"And here we go." The red eyed entity said and the antagonists looked down but seeing the hero's free they were enraged.

"How did you get out?!" The shadow cat asked.

"I wouldn't worry about that. Besides you should probably be more concerned about the situation you're in." The blue eyed entity said.

"What the hell-" the dragon cat was interrupted when they all simultaneously looked down and saw that now they were strapped to the rocket.

"How the heck did you do this." The heartstopper demanded.

"Oh, we have our ways." The entities said with a wink together as the rocket fired off into the air. Taking the howling antagonists with it.

Back with the main group they were all cheering and counting down as the fireworks reached its grand finale.

"Five! Four! Three! Two! One!!!!!! Happy New Years!!!!!!!!" They all shouted as the rocket containing the howling and arguing antagonists flew into orbit.