Your not alone!

Picos POV: I held up my gun with a sad expression barely listening Keith sneering at me. Maybe I'm not worth it in this world. I thought.

but I stopped as I heard a a ring from my phone I pulled it out seeing a message from summer and I called her.

"Pico! You have to get out of the area right now!" She called out desperately.

"What! But I'm fighting Keith, and he's been acting strange." I shouted back.

"Look I don't know who your fighting right now, but it's not Keith?! Keith has been in a coma for days!!" She cried out desperately.

But I froze when I heard a voice that sounded suspiciously like Keith's scream at us to stop.

I turned to see a hazy sillouhette that looked like Keith banging on some kind of barrier. I fired my bullet in its direction and the barrier cracked more. He looked exited and banged on it again.

Suddenly his hand broke through and I grabbed it, pulling him out.

The imposters form flickered and Keith fell to the ground coughing loudly.

Keith got up, threw his mic in the air, caught it in his hand, and shouted into it sending out large shockwaves stunning the imposter as I pulled out my gun.

A gleaming white bullet was waiting there and I fired it at the imposter forcing them to let go of the form they stole.

It screeched as it revealed its true form, a large demon like creature. I growled and an image of white wings formed on my back as Keith got a halo.

A small melody started playing behind us I recognized it as the melody to bad apple I turned seeing Summer behind us.

She nodded and Keith jumped on my back as I pulled out my mic in my free hand.

The demon sneered as it suddenly let out a large energy wave ultimately rushing towards us as I braced for impact.

But it never came, I opened my eyes only to see Summer standing in front of me protectively.

Her form was hazy and glitching now in between a more demonic form and her, but with wings and a tail.

She turned to us with a smile as she glitched one last time.

The demon smiled and I looked up to see Keith glitching as well but much less severely.

He snapped his fingers and I felt myself being dragged backwards I turned around them immediately grabbed on to something tightly as I saw a blue portal.

I felt his grip on my back start to come loose a gripped his hood tightly with my free hand as I stared forwards desperately.

Summer looked at us, but her eyes were now violet and red, she stepped forwards and grabbed my hand jerking it up as I pressed my eyes shut.

She stared at me then suddenly let go.

"Help! Help us! Please, help us!" I shouted as we fell through and I blacked out.