Christmas special

Everybody was gathered around the tree, even the author decided to join in.

But one person stood outside the ragged circle they made, frowning. A couple of mirror shards were floating around them but they batted them away with their demon like tail. Quickly the angel walked over to them holding a wrapped gift.

"Merry Christmas." They said to him, he turned in their direction then opened his arms smiling a little bit, inviting a hug. They got the message and hugged them gently.

Suddenly the wind picked up in gusts and they all looked up shielding their eyes.

Suddenly a bunch more people fell out of the sky. The angels eye quickly flared purple and stopped their fall.

"Really! Again?" the creator said angrily.

One of them looked around their black wings flaring out. "Oh hell no!" They said. "I am not at another Christmas party!"

"Oh come on white, we are not going through this again. It's Christmas!" Another person said in reply their paintbrush held in hand.

"Well what do you mean red." A third person said their blue eyes wide.

"Blue do you remember what happened last time a blinding flash of light happened." Red said.

"Well at least we don't need to give anymore nicknames..." the demon said in relief the angel at their side once more.

"Hey is anyone going to explain." A person with blue wings said.

"Well obviously yellow we're in another universe again." Red said.

"Oh hell no, I'm not gonna turn into a cat again." A person with purple clothes said.

"Night please calm down your still recovering from the accident." The final person said their grey scarf fluffing out behind him.

"Moon, Night all of you! Calm down! There are people here." Yellow said clearly unhappy.

Meanwhile everyone else was staring in the background in confusion.

Stereo just facepalmed in the background as the newcomers argued. Shiggy resorted to wrapping his feathered wings around himself.

"Well F it I'm leaving. I've dealt with enough nonsense today." The creator said then left snapping their fingers and sending the newcomers home.