Two [ Three Victims ]

__________________________

_____________

There'd been another murder among the students from Dalton High:

There was a body found inside the School's Dance Practice Room.

It was a student named Chu Jimin.

The janitor had found your friend's body at exact 9 pm yesterday night, stabbed on his stomach, hips, knees and the cause for everyone to panic, who must be the killer beheaded him - sweep and clean.

The entire school was stunned in disbelief. Two students. Two murders.

Half of the students approached you, Lyra and Sungchul to offer their condolences, their wish for justice, knowing you all were Jimin's friends. The other half speculated and stared at K talking to his father, the detective who was now bringing the police inside every classrooms. The cops will be interrogating every single person, one at a time.

Lyra while waiting for her turn to be call is crying on your shoulder, telling, "I'm just messaging him yesterday. We were talking about the killer as a past time and then suddenly, he's not replying anymore"

Sungchul who layed his head on the top of yours, making you their pillow, muttered, "I am supposed to be there but I became late because of my part-time job and now it felt like it was kind of my fault"

"No one is at fault here. No one but the killer", you tried to console them even though you wanted to cry to and there was even this bad feeling inside you, because of this new occurence.

And to even think of the first choices to be the victims was your friend, Jimin. What had he done wrong to deserve that kind of end? What is the killer's purpose to kill?

"We were just talking about you Y/N connected to K", Lyra continued, earning a frown from Sungchul for even mentioning the guy. "Could it be that they were right? Could it be that it's really him?"

Sungchul removed his head on the top of your hair and gives Lyra a little shove, frowning deeply. "Can't you see she's bothered enough with our friend's death and you will still join their speculations about him?"

Lyra grimaced at herself, turning to look at the background, hearing the television buzzing with news of the murders, climbing from local to statewide news. The students looking at their phones, saying who was last seen who in the place before the murder.

She returns to the two of you, to see you and Sungchul whispering to each other secretly and suddenly stopped, turning to her with an askance look in your faces.