Seventeen [ Only One Call Away ]

____________________________

_______________

_______________________

Within moments of hearing the voice of his mother followed after by the door being opened from the outside, you realized how the position of you and K sleeping in each other's arm was a very suggestive sight. While Hanbin seemed oblivious to the tension that permeated the air, Niki were very aware of why the mother of the guy beside you is gasping, nearly hyperventilating at the doorway.

You had never seen a mother so bright and cheerful after her shock of seeing her son in the same bed with a girl. You had never heard anyone sounds more delightful than she is, either.

"My son, did you follow what I said to use a protection?!", she asked it so loud, so loud that K was forced to sit up and he covered you with the blanket, as though you were naked but you weren't. "But the idea of having a grandchildren at this age is acceptable to me too. I am going to be a beautiful grandma!"

Letting out an exasperated sigh, he stood up and signal for her to quieten with one finger. "Mom, please stop. What if Dad hear you? He was only in the room across to this one"

"Not that he wasn't aware of it", Niki revealed with a massive smile on his face, "He had seen the bitemarks with his grandpa just this afternoon"

If only the eyes of K's mother could've gone more wider, you believe it was going to get out of the core. There was nothing else for K to stop her when she throws her arms around him, she's swinging him around in celebration. Celebration for what?

"My only son is already a man!", she yelled, all her white teeth is out and while you were working to hide under the blanket, Niki is having the time of his life to see K flushing red under his mom's spirit. "We need to take you in from now on, Y/N"

Hanbin, who was eating his biscuits quietly in the side, cast a curious glance in your direction and frowned a little to see Niki holding up a phone, ready to take stock of videos of K's utter humiliation. He was even smiling even more, almost giggling to himself in a manner that was too much than ever before.

Edging closer to the side of the bed, he sat in the stool to offer you a piece of his biscuit. "What's going on?", he asked, sharing a look with you at the odd behaviours.

You were starting to consider yourself a snobber, and it had only been two days since the death of Taeyong and Violet. Feeling slightly ashamed, you move slightly to sit and shoved the blanket down your feet - a question was lingering in the back of your head.

"Have you moved on now from that so-closed ordeal?", you enquired upon gathering enough courage, turning to him.

He let out a smile, a rather forced smile as his eyes tell his story. "I am still scared, of course", he replied through gentle bites. "Being here in this house makes me feel at least secure with my friends"