Five [ Another Bloody Body ]

__________________________

__________

________________

It had been less than a week since your encounter with the face reveal of the killer, but the shock had not left your memory for every single second of your life. Now, it felt like where every time your eyes pointed at any corners the friend of yours would jump out to attempt what he has failed to do that night. The dark color of magenta in the curtains billowing by the soft blow of the wind contains a sort of dread - like it was hiding a ghouls and more importantly, a human.

You lay awake in the only guest's room at K's house, underneath the cold window, and the cloud-covered moon is the only thing watching you for the night. You hoped for it to be the truth. It was kind of a coward of you to even think of your attacker targeting you inside the home of a detective - but right now, the face of Sungchul smiling back to you in every blink was inky and menacing.

There was nothing you could wish but to go home. There is no home anymore.

A serial killer wanted you dead and he was your friend.

The doctor gave you a sleeping pills and some other medicines for your injured arm. It didn't help, though for you are still woozy and paranoid each time you've got. In the darkness, you become aware of how the cut from your friend who killed your other friend, and it hurt.

You hadn't envision that your first time in the house of your crush would be miserable. But somehow, the thought of K sleeping in the next room seemed to have made that just the perfect reason for you to close your eyes.

And you knew you were doomed the moment a dream struck your already troubled mind. When it hit, it hit hard sending a fear so intensed throughout your whole body that your mind wasn't able of fully comprehending it as it begins.

A hooded figure lurched out for you in the shadow. But before you could try to even avoid it, you heard a voice whisper in your mind; feminine, deep and menacing like a crash of a thunder cutting through the middle of a storm.

"Tell them", the voice laughed. "Tell them and they'll know how you really are just like us"

And just before you blacket out, you were sure you see a bonfire near a woods - a group of girls jeering to the version of you last year and there was her, your other friend blindfolded by them waiting for her punishment.

She was waiting silently for your start and the faintest smiles of smiles twitched at your bloody lips before you raised the sharp thing in your hand.