Ten [ Artemis Academy ]

[ Warning : this will include more gore and death in a rather descriptive way

[ Warning : this will include more gore and death in a rather descriptive way. Be careful of what you are imagining ]
_________________________

____________

____________________

The story goes like this.

Since the foundation of Artemis Academy and the people who had seen to it can remember, students have died before the graduation came in for no unexplainable reason. Some say the owners didn't want for them to ever leave, so it sends violence as an agent of vengeance. Some say there's a cult lurking in the woods behind the school, and they acts as the teachers in order to corrupt the innocent girls and take them as the sacrifices to their rituals..

Others believe the Principal tells stories that simply drives the students mad, causing them to enact violence onto each other and onto themselves.

There is one element of the tale that remains the same in every telling: there's always a one girl left to live and the people never learned, but throws all the blame on her, while ignoring the truth facing them all the time in the form of the standing school.

K turned his body toward you in the same bed to encourage you for the continuation. "I can take everything"

At least that's what the documentary writer that came through your town to write a book, and she went searching around the library and had interviewed some paid people and trying to demand answers from you and your classmates, except you mess with her at first before she was spooked enough and chose to leave you all alone.

And she was found dead the next morning. Not all deaths is a tragic story, though.

This is where the memory starts of you letting out a terrified gasp as the school leaders Lena Gray and Stacy Fairfield burst into your bedroom and they yanked you down to the floor, not caring about the noises they were making as they are welcome to enter freely with the owner's permission of the house.

As someone who had thought your house is safe to wear only an oversized shirt and an underwear, you were horrified for them to laugh at your bunny designed panty in the lateness of the night. Lena, the President is the last thing you see through the darkness before you were blindfolded.

She hissed in your ear. "Tonight's the night you prove yourself to us, bunny girlie", and the blindfold was too tight, but you have no time to complain as they dragged you out of the room by your feet, your head and rear bumping down to the floor and they knew. It hurts for real.

"Wait... What?", K interrupted you, and he'd never seen you this cold and calculated, but not in control of your emotions. "Are they your friends?"