Three [ The Next Is Who? ]

_________________________

____________

________________

Byung Euijoong's death changes everything the next morning. In the early hours of Friday, all of the students in Dalton High received a call from their teachers not to attend School. Classes will be canceled until the suspect were catch and put behind the bar. Any students were instructed not to go out alone or if they could do, stay with their parents or any adults at home.

Even if you were really not one to browse any types of social medias, you spend half of your day catching up with the news from the official police pages, the gossip page of the school where the only small good news was K is not suddenly the one to blame. They were all offering their regards to him and his friends, Jay, Hanbin and Niki.

At the time of lunch, you were lounging in the back porch when you're Aunt called for you to watch the local news in the dining room. The reporter said in her quite upbeat tone how exactly at 3 am, EJ's drunk mother were heard wailing in horror to see a headless body of her own son in the front door.

The neighbors all woked up at the sirens of the numerous police cars, they were all now saying how EJ's mother was always out and they said it was a real horror to not sense a crime is already happening near to their doors.

You excuse yourself to your Aunt and climbs up to your room, you nearly vomited there out of the paranoia. Your instinct even in the daytime led you to close all the windows. After that, you laid in your bed, texting your two friends to be safe.

Lyra quickly sent a link of another local news and you quickly click on it:

"We were now at the house of Byung Euijoong. We wanted to say excuse to those who will be eating because the next cuts will be the crime scene"

The video shows the front door first where two people in uniform were taking pictures of the headless body and it was blurred as expected. Soon the camera moved deeper inside the house and in the walls of the living room, there is so many crime scene photos of Jimin and Seon along a poster of Pennywise.

To your horror, they zoomed in the couch, a stuff toy of Pennywise is holding a bloodied finger that you can only think was EJ's. The one who you only met yesterday and asked a question to. He was so alive, not really that special in a way but why was he killed as well?

What is the killer's agenda at their every victim?

You stared at the screen in despair, your eyes suddenly swimming in waters of tears. Recalling how K only talked to you the night before about how they were all worried about EJ not answering them in their group chat. Recalling what must it felt like for him to lose a friend. Recalling Jimin, the only one who knows a tidbit of your past and still, you gained his trust.