Nineteen [ The End Of The Horror ]

Warning: This was the longest chapter in this story. As it could be expected, there's more gore and killing scenes at this, so you better be ready!

There's still an epilogue!

______________________________

_________________

________________________

After what feels like a decade and a world seeming to pause controlled by the devil himself to taunt you, with K begging for Hanbin to restrain Niki and for the boy to raise his voice that he was only doing it out of unstoppable fear for Jay's life, and with your head pounding in pain, the traffic came to an end.

The former home you have before has never had a traffic, if Dalton is a town and nearly hidden to the near big city, Pensilvania is a small village hold back from the modern civilization, as if it was left still as the time goes on for the other places to develop in an innovation.

In other point of explanation, you had never felt road rage more intensely than you did right now.

"The house is right there", Niki gestured angrily at a plain two-story just before the circus. The house was set back some distance off the road by the trees hiding it from a further view. "K, be faster and don't care about the owners!"

The two of you, Hanbin and you reached automatically for the seatbelts as the boy says, "Y/N and I can make a run for it. Set off the locks in our door"

"No way!", you yelled out of your rage turning into a panic, your eyes finding its way to K's. "Please, let's just stay together. Its safer that way"

He nodded quickly and tried his best for the car to inch forward on the entrance of the property. "I agree with her. We could win over Sungchul that way", he concluded to his two friends.

"But we can't just wait for a miracle to come true!", Niki roared from his seat, his hand already at the door handle. "Sungchul could already be there for Jay!"

Hanbin attempted to soothe him down by setting a hand on his shoulder, but Niki only pushed it away. "He said, he was still hiding from him. Don't worry, we could find him before he was found"

"Hanbin, are you listening to yourself?", Niki objected, now basically fuming, his face red in anger. But why does his eyes look wet?. "Sungchul is faster than a panther and for all we know, he was the one texting us now"

As quickly as their petty fight had begun, it sudden stopped when K sharply turned the wheel and accelerated into the oncoming lane, only to face a semi truck was coming straight toward the car you were all on - the number one problem of overtaking in the road.