One [ The First Victim ]

________________________

______________

The next morning as you stepped outside of your car with your friends, Jimin and Lyra stumbling on the whole student body buzzing about the breaking news the night before that almost made your Aunt didn't let you go to School. The breaking news literally broke the boring peace in your town - the baker's fingers were shaking when you buyed bread, the usual friendly police officer at the traffic light near your school were not on the mood - looking suspiciously at anyone.

The guard at the gate was more stricter than usual, checking anybody's bagpack for a first and it did take so long for those who own cars like you. He even made Lyra and Jimin stepped out, scouring every space of your car then made you open the trunk in the back.

Once it was done, he had grown more sour at the next student he have to check as K, the school enigmatic guy, gave him a hard time to enter his monster truck, so huge and tall dwarfing the guard and his face reddening in fury were the highlight of your day.

"Every damn time, he can't careless about anybody but the puny dwarf we have for a guard", you said, walking across the parking lot, followed by your two friends listening at the murmuring of some students.

They were standing near the Principal's Office trying to scoop some news from the detective talking to some of the teachers. Their topic is the breaking news: the brutal murder of Choi Seon.

Jimin, the gossiper of your little group, speak up once he heard enough from the others. "So from what I scoped out, he is nearly butchered like an animal and the sign of the killer is apparently a clown", he said, frowning.

Lyra grimaced at the news. "Clown? Why to all of the creepy thing he could used, why a clown?"

Coming up into the front steps leading up to the nntrance of the school, you saw K jumping down from his truck, approached by his closed friends, Jay, Niki and Hanbin. Then you jumped in shock as your other friend, Sungchul set his arms around you, following where your gaze is resting at.

"There is a killer on the run yet you were still having a thing with the detective's kid?", commented him, ignoring the talk of your two friends behind the two of you.

"He? Seriously?", Jimin protested at Lyra. "Not every killer could be a guy like the tv shows wanted you to see. There is so many lady killers too and sometimes their reason were more stupid than of the gentleman"

Lyra is never one to back down when it comes to Jimin and her fight for almost everything. "What can you even say with Ted Bundy? He killed a lot of woman even though everything in his life is great"