Epilogue

Many believed the other side waiting for you after death was better, that this life here in the earth and the world was temporary, but you knew, it had to be a false truth for it all only fuelled the idea of him being not here at all anymore

Niki sighed, placing a hand in your shoulder as you bent down your head and raised a hand to your mouth, ignoring the questions of the people around you. You ignored the way half of the crowd is turned to the last victim of the killer, and you couldn't live with the feeling of emptiness again.

And for the second time in your adolescent years, you were falling apart in front of everyone who would never understand the grief inside your heart at the thought of losing him.

K - he was a victim of your own terrifying cirmcumstances. He was all you could dream about in those years wanting to escape your old life. He was that someone you believed to look over beyond your past, which he really did and in the short time that you were together, he showed you what it feels like to be treated as a fragile glass in the night you had your first with him and it was only just this morning, but why do it felt likes years before all of this happens?

This was where his story ended. Right here, right now. And as much as you wanted to kiss him and bring him up to his parents, you knew you would't be able to. Because once you do, you might as well asked for another killer to sprung up and right then, you will happily received his weapon in your chest for the end.

As you looked back at Niki, at Hanbin running down through the crowd to get to him, you felt your heart breaking all over again to wonder what must it felt like for them to lost the friend they knew longer than you had and you didn't want for everyone to remember as the girl who cried at the last day of the horror.

But as tears glazed your eyes, you had to hold your breath to stop them from falling by the time you see his own mother rushing towards you as soon as she gets out of her husband's car and there might be no more answer she could get from you at this state.

When she saw your wretched face along Niki turning to leaned in your body as he sobbed, her body seem to shatter and all she could do is to leave you quicker than a lightning to find her son.

And you were forced to hear Hanbin howled next as he crouched down to his friend's body, and that hurt more than heating the ground with a devastating crunch, because you never knew if you'd ever be whole again and find the pieces from the single person in the entire worl. He is the only one who knew in a correct way in putting you back together.

You thought back to the girl you were a year before. The lonely girl running away from her past who wasn't connected to anyone in Dalton other than her Aunt. Maybe the loneliness you had once felt, the feeling that you were always a heartless person, that nobody truly understood you - is what leads you to be drawn to K in the first place.