6

Alicia's POV

I finally have alone time with Lala. It's our last day here, so I really want to make it special and take her somewhere. She said she had seen some temples when she went sightseeing by herself, so I decided to take her to the gardens.

She was in awe at the vegetation sculpted into animals. I took several pictures of her posing with the different sculptures. I found myself smiling at the pictures which prompted Nic to drag me around the site. She convinced me to have a picnic with her on the grassy lands.

We ate and joked around with each other. It was really nice to spend time with her and relax. For the past few days, I've been juggling school work and preparing for the meeting. I'm glad that those are over so that I can focus one the one thing I consider important.

"How come you can just leave school whenever and for long periods of time? Doesn't that affect your grades and stuff since we have to be in school for so many days?" She inquired.

"Xavier Academy accommodates students from diverse backgrounds, meaning that many students are involved in some capacity with their families' business. The school knows that so we're allowed an unlimited amount of time off to attend to business matters. It doesn't affect your grades, but it can put some students who aren't academically inclined back." She shrugged. "My sisters and I have just learned to somehow manage it."

"I feel like you're being modest. It really isn't that hard for you to manage, is it?" I just smirked, giving her my answer. "I'm really enjoying it here. Everything is so beautiful and the food is suuuuuuuper yummy."

"I'm glad you're having fun. I was worried that you'd be bored." I admitted.

"Nah, but there's one more place I want to visit before we leave." She stood up and outstretched her hand. I laughed and allowed her to help me up. "Let's go!"

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." I rolled my eyes as she mocked me.

When we got close to the place, she demanded I closed my eyes. I groaned, but complied to her request. She took my hand and guided me inside. She then told me to open. When I did, I gasped. She brought me to the aquarium. She gave me a sheepish smile, so I gave her a tight squeeze and yanked her arm.

I paid for the tickets and we made our way inside. I was awestruck by the multicolored and glow in the dark fishes. I laughed at the clownfish and the ones that looked like Dory. I got really hyper when we made it to the sharks and whales. I was able to even pet a stingray! Nic took me to watch the dolphin show to which I happily clapped along to. I was so distracted by my excitement that I didn't realize she sat us down in the "wet seats." I soon learned when the dolphins were switched out with the killer whales. The killer whale jumped high in the air and landed, sending the splash to soak us.

I slowly turned my head to Nic who was laughing her ass off. She should just be happy that I'm wearing waterproof mascara. I moved my drenched hair from my eyes and continued watching the show. Lala would attempt to kiss my cheek, but I'd put my hand up to block her lips. My actions only caused her to laugh harder. She ended up falling over from laughter when the killer whale managed to soak us again.

We decided to walk back so that our clothes could dry a little. It was nice walking the streets hand in hand with my girl. I showed her the different companies my family partnered with when we passed the buildings. We picked up some street food to eat while we sat by the harbor.

I kissed her head because this was such a fun date. It makes me so happy knowing that I can experience these things with the one I love.

X

"Everyone needs to write up their reports, now!" Tamsin announced. We rolled our eyes because we had a few hours before we landed. "Now, people! I finished mine, so let's go slackers!"

"Jeez, Tamsin. It's not a competition and even if it was, you can't compare." Zara put her sunglasses on.

"I get this isn't your speed, but either catch up or get left behind!"

"I do a thing called... what I want." Zara curtly waved Tamsin's way.

Tamsin let out an irritated noise before storming to the back of the plane. I just rolled my eyes at my sisters' behaviors. I think Lala was permanently perplexed as to how my siblings acted. Gemma decided to remove herself from under Zara's arm and into MY girlfriend's arms. Gemma gave me a cheeky smile as she nuzzled into Nic. Nic gave me an amused smile while I just scoffed in annoyance. Zara noticed and raised a brow at my annoyed state.

"Hmm... seems like your girl wants to test drive some newer pussy." I threw my bag at Zara. "Don't blame me for performance issues, it's perfectly normal."

"Are you speaking from prior experience?" I snarked back. "Why don't you go ahead and write up your little report?" I shooed her.

"I don't know. Giving a fuck doesn't go with my outfit today. Maybe getting fucked will change your attitude today, though." She covered her ears with her Beats headphones.

Her dismissal didn't end the conversation. I got up and used a folder to repeatedly bash her head in. Zara scrunched up and tried to protect her head, but I wasn't letting up. She called for help, but I gave Gemma a look that told her to stay the hell out of it. Nic was watching in pure confusion as not what she should do.

Zara then grabbed me by the stomach and yanked me down. She took out her papers and started beating me with it. Tamsin stormed towards us to find out what all the commotion was about. She was yelling at us to stop, but we ignored her.

"Guys, stop!" Nicola yelled.

"Shut up, sapho!" Zara yelled back.

"Guys, just hug it out!" Gemma tried.

"Shut up, Gemma!" We screamed in unison.

"You two need to act like ladies and be classy!" Tamsin's comment got us both to stop.

Z and I stared at each other and nodded. We slowly got up, shook hands, and then proceeded to beat Tamsin with our supplies. Gemma started laughing and Nic just groaned. Tamsin screamed about suing us, but Z and I continued our assault.

We stopped when Tamsin dashed to a room and locked the door. What a buzzkill. I walked towards where Gemma and my girlfriend were. I pushed Gem out of the seat and took her place. She rubbed her bum while glaring at me, but I responded by kissing Lala's cheek.

"You guys seem like normal siblings when you act like that." I turned to Lala.

"Is that so?" I tickled her, causing her to squeal in laughter.