20

Alicia's POV

I chuckled at Yaz's outburst. I'm not going to deny the fact that I felt liberated once they left. Astrid mentioned something about the game room before Nic and I were dragged upstairs. We went to the second level. We followed as Astrid ran into a room. When we got inside, Rosé and Nic gasped in awe. I forgot that I've never taken her inside before.

The game room was massive. Colored lights were streamed across the room, oscillating between different colors. Two bowling lanes were on the far side, along with a tennis table close by. Foosball and other arcade games lined the room. We even had shooting games and the thing that simulated a roller coaster. There were two formula 1 cars that were hooked up to a game system. They simulated a real life race, especially with the VR headsets that rested inside the cars. Xbox games lined an entire wall along with PC, PSP, and Wii games.

Astrid popped open the Xbox and started playing a game. She mentioned something about wanting to beat Tamsin's score or something. Yaz nudged Rosé to bowl with her.

Nic walked up to a wall that was framed with various puzzles. She gazed in awe at the different pictures. The puzzles had no theme since they ranged from Disney characters, to wild animals, to even space. Nic eventually ran her hand over the pieces glued to the wall.

"You're luckily Z isn't here." Lala jumped in surprise from my voice. "Those are her creations... well, hers and Tamsin's, but mostly hers."

"She did all of these?" She turned to me in amazement.

"Ya, it's one of her hobbies. She's a big puzzle nerd, Gemma loves painting, and Tamzi is a huuuuge gamer. Gemma is the one who did the murals on all the walls in here." I pointed at the different pop art paintings. "It actually makes sense for Tamsin because she's a snake owner and most snake owners are gamers." I left her dumbfounded.

"And what do you do? You have to have another hobby besides tennis." She plopped next to me on the white couch.

"Hmmm..." I wrapped my arms around her. "It's embarrassing." I hid my face in her shoulder, causing her to laugh while reassuring me. "Those." I pointed without removing my head from its position.

"Rubix cubes." She unwrapped herself and walked to the glass case. "Damn, how many do you have and I've never seen some of them before?" She grabbed the most complicated one, a 33x33x33 cube. "How do you even go about solving these?"

"Practice, my love." I chuckled. "I have a knack for complex games, so I'm also a chess master." I snickered. "Any game that requires logic is something I'm attracted to."

"How fast can you solve a cube?" She picked up a normal one and sat next to me.

"Less than 5 seconds." I wrapped my arms around her until I held her hands. "Would you like me to guide you?" She nodded and scrambled the cube. "Well, the easiest strategy is to get all the white pieces-"

"What's this?!" We turned to find Tamsin glaring at us. "You!" She pointed at Astrid. "You really are stupid if you think you have any chance of rivaling my score!" She glared, but Astrid didn't flinch. "Oh, wanna go?!" Her competitiveness seeped out as she grabbed a controller.

"They always like that?" Nic asked in disbelief. "Also, you need to teach me chess."

"Yep and they're going to be at it all night. They're both competitive when it comes to video games and of course, dearest." I teased and kissed her cheek.

"NO!" Astrid cried out once Tamsin had annihilated her. "Rematch!" She demanded, as if Tamsin would give up another opportunity to humiliate the girl.

X

Last night was a lot of fun. Yaz and Tridi went to their respective rooms. Normally when they sleep over, they sleep in my bed; however, since Rosé and Nic were here... I thought Rosé would've wanted Nic to be with her since my home was foreign to her, but she was all too welcoming to have an entire room for herself. Nic was skeptical, but I wasn't going to complain since I'd be having Lala in my bed.

Lala ceased her questioning when I whispered all the ways I was going to make her scream. She feverishly blushed when I bit her ear. I whispered that I wanted to give her a preview of what the night entailed.

I smirked as Nic's unconscious body snuggled deeper into my side. I automatically wrapped my arms around her naked form. It's not surprising that she's exhausted from the amount of rounds I put her through last night.

I heard a light knock on the door. I muttered a "come in." Yaz and Astrid entered. Yaz immediately averted her eyes while Tridi blushed. They came to tell me that they ate and were heading back to campus. They'd also be taking Rosé back since she was up. I shooed them away so that I could give my undivided attention to the sleeping beauty in my arms.

I felt content running my hands through her chocolaty hair. I couldn't resist smiling at her angelic form. My heart swelled with love when her eyebrows crinkled. She began to stir and blinked a few times before settling her eyes on me.

"Morning." Her voice rasped. Damn, that was hot. I had to control myself since I wanted to take her right there.

"Good morning." I responded. "Sleep well?" She hummed and closed her eyes. "Must've not been that well if you're falling back to sleep again." I chuckled.

"Not my fault you're comfy." She mumbled. "Do we have to get up?"

"Technically, no since I could have the help deliver us meals. Unfortunately, it's the weekend and more than likely my father has left me a To Do list for company related things." I rolled my eyes.

"Wishful dreaming." She attempted to get up, but I tightened my grip.

"Didn't say we had to move now, my love." She rolled her eyes at me. "I'm a little hungry right now and don't think I can make it to the kitchen. Perhaps, I'll have a little snack right now." She moaned when I ran my fingers along her folds. Yep, we'll be here for a little bit.