10

Alicia's POV

I gave Nic's hand a squeeze, causing her to rip her eyes away from the window and focus them on me. She gave me a smile in return. I glanced back out the window and watched the different buildings we passed by.

This wouldn't be a long trip. We arrived at 10am Austrian time. This allowed for us to rest up a bit before the gala at 6pm. I think Nic wanted to do a little sightseeing, so I'll put aside my exhausted state and indulge her.

Tamsin and Zara were bickering in the front of the car. But then again, when aren't they bickering. I think it had to do with rooms, but I'm confused why they're arguing since we always do the same room assignments. When it's two to a room, Zara and I room together since she can't endure Tamsin's craziness. Actually, the only one who can endure Tamsin is Gemma, which is why she's always designated to be Tamsin's roommate.

The car rolled to a stop in the front of an extravagant hotel. The valet opened the door and assisted us out. Laurens was immediately at Tamsin's side and held his arm out for her. She wrapped her hands around his arm as he escorted her inside. Why change your bitchy ways when you're constantly treated like a princess?

Zara and Tamsin glared across the hall while they waited for the elevators. Gemma bounded over to us with the designated keys. I think it's a little ridiculous to go in separate elevators when we are all on the same floor, but to each his own. Tamsin and Zara began shoving each other so that they could get into the elevator. The boys watched, unsure of what to do. I just interlocked my fingers with Nic and led her inside. My sisters glanced up when the doors were moving shut and glared at us. I responded with a smirk and mocking wave as they ran forward.

"So are they gonna stop arguing with each other and argue with you instead?" Lala asked once the doors shut.

"That's the plan, gorgeous." I leant against the wall as I checked her out.

Although her hair was in a bun and she was wearing lounge clothes, she still looked absolutely beautiful. She blushed and looked away. I used my fingers to direct her face back to me. I then lent down and kissed her. The kiss started to get heated, but we had to pull away when we reached our floor.

I unlocked the door and gestured for her to enter first. She curtsied to me before entering.

"So Z and Ryder will be rooming with us. Shouldn't be bad since it's a suite and there are two bedrooms." I made my way to the bar area and grabbed a water.

"That's no problem. I'd be uncomfy if it were Tamsin... no offense." She rushed out.

"None taken. Now, where were we?" She yelped when I pushed her onto the couch.

I crawled on top of her and deeply kissed her. My wandering hands found their way to her boobs. I twirled my finger over her nipple, eliciting a moan from her. I swiped my tongue across her lip, begging for entry. Thankfully, she permitted my entry.

"My, God!" Nic pushed me away when Zara entered. "Can you guys go like 5 minutes without fucking?! I swear every time you see my sister, your pussy goes meow!" Zara slammed the front door shut.

"What's the matter, babe? It's a free porno." Zara elbowed Ryder.

"That's my sister you're talking about, dumbass!" She shoved him away and slammed her bedroom door shut.

"Well, I think this is the perfect time to leave the most harmonious couple alone and do a little sightseeing." I stood up. "I do regret to inform you that it'll just have to be a little since we have to get ready in a few." I gently pulled her up.