35

Nicola's POV

Tamsin decided that she and Gemma would do their dates on the same day while Zara and Ali would have the next day. Tamsin started out the day with a hot air balloon ride in the morning. She wanted us to watch the sunrise while eating breakfast. Her idea would've gone smoothly if Ryder and I hadn't spotted the blimp.

Ryder and I locked eyes before darting off. I don't think the rest of them noticed since they were listening to the operator. Ryder took my hand and we snuck into the Goodyear blimp, pretending to be apart of the group. We were so consumed with looking around the interior, that we didn't notice the door shutting and the blimp rising in the air.

I shook Ryder's arm and motioned at the ground becoming farther and farther away. His eyes nearly bulged out. We tried to find the operator, but the blimp was already moving by the time we found him. Ryder and I did rock, paper, scissors for who had to text their girlfriend. He lost and reluctantly texted Zara.

Zara laced some colorful words over text. She tried calling him the same time Ali rang my phone. We were too scared to answer, so we said there wasn't any service up here, only wifi. Ali was just as angry as Zara, but controlled her emotions a tad better.

Ryder ended up bribing the operator to extend the trip since he wasn't rushing to see his angry girlfriend. I asked if the operator could drop us off at a different location, but he said no. Ryder and I gave puppy dog eyes, but he still denied us.

By the time we arrived back on the ground, Tamsin was yelling at us. How is she always so riled up? Well then, we did kinda sabotage her date. Our girlfriends were pissed that we stood them up (they had to fifth and sixth wheel Tamsin and Gemma's date), but were happy that Tamsin was now behind in the competition. Gemma excitedly clapped and stated that it was her turn.

Gemma took us to an orchard park. Before we began, she gave Ryder and I a stern lecture on not wandering off. We meekly nodded, causing her to break out into a grin.

Each couple picked up a basket to begin picking the fruits. Ali and I walked hand in hand as we picked strawberries and blueberries. I saw Ryder struggling to pick up the largest pumpkin Zara could find. She smirked as he struggled to stand up. Gemma was on Chico's back as he ran up and down the columns. Tamsin and Laurens were sitting on a bench. Laurens would occasionally feed Tamsin blueberries.

After Gemma had her fill of piggyback racing Zara and Ryder, she led us to a tractor. She announced we'd be going on a hayride. We sat in the back as the tractor pulled the cart. It was so much fun to be cuddled up to Ali as the tractor wheeled us around. Everyone was enjoying the relaxing date.

The next day was the total opposite. Instead of a relaxing day, Zara and Ali wanted something more intense. Zara started the day off by taking us indoor skydiving. Tamsin complained about how her hair would get messy. It was hysterical seeing the instructor struggle to get Laurens in the air. I ended up being able to do flips in the air. Gemma and I went together and would push the other. She ended up standing on my stomach at some point.

It was going to be Ali's turn, but Chico and Ryder saw a racing sign. They looked at Ali, who nodded. But, it wasn't go carts. It was a racetrack where you could drive your sports cars. Tamsin rolled her eyes, but swiped her card, allowing us to rent the Ferraris. We were each paired with an expert who whizzed us around the track.

I screamed the entire time that the guy went over a hundred. He wasn't stopping and passed 200mph! I so thought I was going to die. I almost kissed the ground when he stopped the car. The driver and the sisters were laughing at me. Chico, Zara, and Ryder went with drivers who would race them around the track.