37

Nicola's POV

"You better start talking." I demanded. "I did not risk Alicia thinking I'm cheating on her for you to play your stupid mind games." I glared at Skye.

"And she packs a loud bark." Skye chuckled. "But where's your bite?" She leaned close to me, causing me to lean back.

"I'm only doing this because you're threatening to expose Ali's sexuality to the media." Skye smiled at my admission. "Now, talk!"

"Oooooh, demanding." Skye smirked. "Alicia and I had an intimate past." Her smirk deepened upon seeing my pissed off face. "Oh, don't be so jealous. I only showed her everything." She gestured with her fingers. "I gave her everything, but she couldn't even give me a smidge. She refused to go public about our relationship. What makes you think she'll go public with you? Hmmm... she refuses to expose you to the media... like she did me." She confessed.

"But, y-you're royal-"

"My family knows and accepts me with open arms. She refused to tell her family and refused to publicize our love! She hid me like she was ashamed! That's why I left!" Skye spoke with fire. "She claims to love you, but refuses to announce your love to the world!"

"We've had many ups and downs, but she's always been fighting by my side. I believe her when she says she loves me." I tried convincing myself more than her.

If I'm being honest, I've wondered if Ali would ever publicize our relationship. I've just been a little insecure to actually ask her about it.

"You're doubting her, aren't you?" Skye scooted closer. "That's okay. I was just as naive." She moved a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I'm still in love with her and not interested in you." I pushed her away.

"I won't lie... I find you incredibly attractive and wouldn't hesitate to bed you." I gasped at her directness. "But, I'm not into drugging or raping girls. You'd have to want me and I wouldn't hesitate to give you the time of your life." Her face had none of its usual playfulness. She was absolutely serious.

"Umm..." I scooted away from her. "Can I go back now?" I stared at the drink in front of me.

Skye finished her drink and agreed to take me back. The ride back was incredibly awkward since no one talked. She pulled up to the dorm. I didn't waste any time in scurrying out the car.

I was about to say something rude to Skye, but she pointed at something behind me. I turned to see Alicia leaning against the building. When her eyes met mine, a fire was lit inside. She looked pissed. Before I could speak, Skye sped off.

I swallowed a deep breath and walked to her. Her arms were crossed and eyes narrowed in anger. I opened my mouth to speak, but she held a finger up to shush me. She then pointed inside, to which I nodded. I could practically feel the heat radiating off her as we walked through the halls.

My hands trembled as I unlocked the door. Rosé looked up with a smile, but it fell upon seeing Alicia. Without a word, she hurried out the room. Alicia loudly shut the door behind her.

"Ali-"

"How could you go with her?" Her voice was cold like ice. "Do you understand how embarrassing that was? I'm your girlfriend, yet you freely accepted a date with someone. That hurts." Her calm manner of speaking made me more afraid. It also made me feel even guiltier. "Why would you?"

"She- she-"

"Do you like her or something?" Her voice sounded strained.

"No! No! I-"