Reunited.

Eleven ~ Reunited

♫     ♥    ♫

"Sweets," Luke breathes out as he lays his eyes upon Presley for the first time in months.

"Bugs." The random nickname, the nicknames they have for each other, seeming like a force pulling the two together.

Neither teen waiting long before molding their lips together, the pure ecstasy of feeling the other overstimulating the both of them. "Holy fuck," Luke groans.

Presley giggles and holds her boyfriend's face with her hands, looking into his eyes both completely lovestruck. "Happy birthday my love." Luke says with the biggest goofy smile plastered on his face.

"And the lovers reunite. Move it loverboy, that's my best friend!" Reggie stumbles up the latter but quickly pulls Presley into a hug.

As soon as the friends are in the others arms they both break into tears. "I missed you Reggie." Presley says into the boys shoulder.

"I missed you too Pretzel, I don't know how much longer I could have gone without you."

"How come she started crying for Reggie and not me?" Luke asked, slightly jealous.

"Because those two are like siblings, although I think I would like to cash in my best friend card now! Where's my hug!" the third boy in the group states, getting louder towards the end.

Alex approaches the two, but instead of trying to pull them apart, he hugs the both of them. "Come on guys, group hug." Presley calls out to her other friends.

The group of Seven, whom over the past months have become more like a family of 7, separated by the evil of one. Are finally together again, and nothing is going to break them up.

"I did it boys. I'm free." Presley sobs, the simplicity of freedom she always had taken for granted is finally back after so long. "Now we just have to kill that bitch."

"Oh how very grim my dear sister," Sylas pipes up, knowing the group doesn't need to focus on such dark details at this very moment.

"We're back baby!" Julie beams.

"All of us." Presley Adds, smiling up to her friends. No, her family.

"Luke you have to let her go at some point," Alex says, staring at the couple sitting on the couch.

Luke hasn't let go of Presley ever since the treehouse, "Alex as someone who is still sitting on Willie's lap right now, I'm pretty sure you have no room to talk," he snapped back, nustling his head farther into Presley's neck.

"So all of them are dating someone except for us?" Sylas asks, nudging Flynn.

"Yea but you're going to be dating Carrie the bitchy Wilson soon so it's basically just me," Flynn jokes.

"Still hate her?" Julie questions from Reggie's arms, to which Flynn nods.

"Kay well Pretty sure Carrie doesn't wanna date me anyway,"