𝟬𝟬𝟮. 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣

Trigger warning; abuse/sexual assualt/cuts

I was certainly not expecting Alby to wake me up in the middle of the night. or morning. honestly I can't tell. "Come on Greenie, rise and shine." Recognising the words Gally said earlier I stiffly stand out of bed. No one was up yet, but Alby was. We walked to a stone wall with plenty of names on it, some had a line through their name. I wonder why. "Think of this as a ride of passage. If you carve your name on the stone, you can officially be called a glader." I didn't want to be a glader. I wanted to go home, but what was left of home? I'm sure I came here for a reason. What if I volunteerd? 

"I want to know what is beyond these walls." Alby stiffens, then puts on a scowl. "Nothing. You won't find out." He says. Getting a little angry, I look up at him. "Why not? I don't trust you for a penny. I want to know." Alby takes a deep breathe. "I'm the leader. You do what I say. If you break the rules, then you are in a lot of trouble." Trouble? "You sound like a dictator to me." With that, I leave the stone wall behind along with Alby. Mad at him but also at myself. 

I didn't eat, because I was too fed up. I was already avoiding everyone here and I didn't want to cause more trouble. They probably all thought I was annoying and honestly I do not blame them.

I decide that I don't want to sleep, but I don't want to talk to others too, so I just go to the dead heads.

Halfway through the end I hear some rustling. I look around and see no one. I decide to walk further and feel a hand to my mouth and then something points in the back of my back. A knife.

||It begins here||

"If you cooperate we won't hurt you." A boy says and I just nod. I feel tears fill up in my eyes and he hands the knife to his friend. "Don't scream bitch or we will hurt you." The boy now hisses and pulls up my shirt. I whimper and try to find a way out.

"Shut up whore and behave." He says and I can see his friend look down. I know who didn't brought up the idea. He removes his hand to get my shirt fully off and I scream as loud as I can.

It's a high pitched scream and I'm glad because if someone heard me they can recognise it as a 'girly' scream. I stop when I feel the knife pasts my arm and he cuts me.

I yell out in pain and he cover my mouth again. I bite in his hand and he curses, but I can't hear what he says. "Hold her." He orders and his friends hold both my arms. "Please." I beg him and he looks away.

I start screaming again and this time he has the knife against my throat. "Make one more noise and I will kill you." I just nod and he removes it. He takes off his shorts and with all the strength I have I pull myself up by the other guy holding me and kick him in the balls.

He falls over and covers his balls while I quickly grab the knife, the one who he had just let go off. I'm being sweeped over by my feet and the guy who I had just kicked has wrapped his hand around my throat.

"Pay bitch." He says and then I feel the knife inside of my stomach. I scream so loud, but I'm cut off by him choking me harder. "Dude stop you're gonna kill her!" The other one yells. "She's gonna snitch on us bro! She's trouble anyways." I wrap my hands around his and let tears fall.

I let one arm go and feel a rock. I take it and then hit him in the head. I cough and look at the other boy who's just standing there. I grab the knife and then stumble away.

My heart pounds like crazy and I let tears go. I think I'm halfway there, but I can't walk anymore. I lean against a tree and scream for help. "Help!" I try to scream as loud as I can, but because he choked me so hard barely any noises came out..